Re: Am I wrong?

by PeeBugg

Original Post

Am I wrong?

★★★ Newbie
You guys ruined the game when you took out personalized attributes in the ea league. The pre-set classes are all trash. Yeah I'm sure it sucked for people just starting to play the game 3 months before the next years game that is released because everyone else's characters are developed from dedicated play time and experimentation with the attribute points, but playing to gain attribute points and placing those points where you want made the game way more personal and fun.. I've been trying for the past couple years to get into your new system, but it's just * terrible man. So great job. You ruined your online hockey game. I want to play it, yet every time I play a couple games of this beta I just have to switch to a new game out of disgust. Good luck EA.
Message 1 of 2 (374 Views)

Re: Am I wrong?

★ Novice

I agree, it gave EASHL an actual purpose, It actually gave you something to play for. You could never stand a chance against enforcing defense if you'd pick a certain class cause you're not able to build up the stat that would help you coenter the check or avoid it any better, you just get laid out.

Message 2 of 2 (352 Views)