Update 5.5

by SerenityofLight

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Update 5.5

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

So far I haven't seen the updates in game yet, but I like the look of the patch notes.

Cartel Market
Adding search to the Cartel Market is a great step and one that I hope will lead to the expansion of offerings on the Market. *nudge nudge*

Strongholds
The stronghold cap is also a great change. Those of us addicts should be pretty excited. However, I will make one complaint here. They key system for other people's strongholds needs to be updated just as badly. Decoration addicts are likely to know and hang out with more than four other addicts. We really need to be able to hold and hand out more keys.

I say the latter as I already know a player that already had 462 key holders for one of her strongholds as of June 10 of this year. Her stronghold was a hub for us and I'd really hope that she'd be able to keep inviting people into the future without having to take back keys.

I love the idea of the terminal for the cinematics, I just have to figure out where they are.

GSF
Nice to see some updates there even if I don't really do that content, yet. I've seen some excitement regarding it. However, I would still like to ask for that GSF classroom map that would allow players to bring their friends along and teach their friends how to play.

Items

I haven't seen what decorations are for sale on Iokath but I grumble and admit that I'm going to go check it out despite my aversion to pvp.

Overall, thanks for the update and I hope this is the prelude to a lot more. In support, I went ahead and purchased a subscription code. I won't use it until later, but I figure it's a way to throw my vote in with this proposed direction for the game. Keep it up and more decorations in more places won't hurt. Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (808 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Update 5.5

Hero

@SerenityofLight

I apologize for the delay in a response.  If you haven't already I would also recommend posting this in the official Suggestion forums found here for the best visibility and to add more discussion to your suggestion for other players to see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,070 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@SerenityofLight

I apologize for the delay in a response.  If you haven't already I would also recommend posting this in the official Suggestion forums found here for the best visibility and to add more discussion to your suggestion for other players to see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 5 (1,071 Views)

★★★ Guide

Welcome back @Belgorad Standard smile. A late response is fine as I couldn't post to the main forum when I made this thread but I can now.

Message 3 of 5 (650 Views)

★ Guide

I didn't try GSF even since late 2.0, is it nob,okay or popular ?

Message 4 of 5 (611 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@williamli2015

It seems popular and mainly because it's always part of conquest so it's okayed a lot. Just got to get your ships built up and a good guide in this is here.

– Yoda

Message 5 of 5 (608 Views)