Stronghold Shops

by SerenityofLight

Original Post

Stronghold Shops

★★★ Guide

It would be nice if there were various display case decorations that allowed players to sell items directly from their strongholds. That might encourage people to go stronghold hoping to find good deals not found on the GTN. It might also allow for people to set up specialized deals just for their friends and it won't even require the delay of the mail system. 

These would probably make for a good cartel market item and may even spur a little competition as people see their sales siphoned off by other people who like offering deals but don't like playing the who undercut who by one credit game on the GTN. After a while, certain people might even become known for their good deals or good selection even just the quality of their decorating and can build up their own little customer base.

One day sales may even prompt a waiting list to get into see what's still available.

If this idea is ever implemented, I would be good to add a trading board to the forum so people can advertise their instead of joining the credit sellers on fleet.

Message 1 of 4 (673 Views)

Re: Stronghold Shops

Hero

@SerenityofLight

I apologize for the delay in a response.  I would also recommend posting this in the official Suggestion forums found here for the best visibility and to add more discussion to your suggestion for other players to see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (546 Views)

★★★ Guide
Message 3 of 4 (520 Views)

★ Guide

Yet another blindfold level mission but only requires a bit of concentration if need. 

Message 4 of 4 (514 Views)