Decoration Exchange

by SerenityofLight

Original Post

Decoration Exchange

★★★ Guide

I don't think I got around to adding this to the main forum, so I'll post this here. It would be nice if there was a way for players to exchange extra available decorations, decoration for decoration.

What I envisioned is that a player that has 10 total Selkath chairs and has placed 4 in their stronghold could put any number between 1 to 6 of  the available chairs on the exchange. Putting decorations on the exchange would mark the decorations the same as if they had been placed, as far as what the player sees when they check what they can use, but does not remove them from the total number of decorations until after a successful trade is made.

Players looking to buy would be able to browse the the available trades and could make offers to trade decorations for decorations. The Player that posted the selkath chairs would be able to review the offers made and select the one they want best. Players who had their trades rejected could get temporary mails explaining their bid lost. Those mails could expire after a month. 

A nice optional feature would be adding the ability to put a small blurb that players could use to describe what decorations they are looking for or are willing to trade for. 

However, this would be a nice system as it would create an alternate way for players to acquire decorations without having to resort to creating more out of thin air. Already acquired decorations would just trade owners. Further it would not rely on credit transactions thus cutting down on the amount credit grinding to buy a desired item. Less decoration driven inflation.

A lot of people have decorations sitting around going unused, this would be a good way to spread them around.

Message 1 of 2 (384 Views)

Re: Decoration Exchange

Hero

@SerenityofLight

I apologize for the delay in a response.  If you haven't already I would also recommend posting this in the official Suggestion forums found here for the best visibility and to add more discussion to your suggestion for other players to see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)