Better Control Over Decoration Position

by SerenityofLight

Original Post

Better Control Over Decoration Position

★★★ Guide

I think that complete floor coverage for floor hooks and an adjustable Z axis would allow players to make more of what they have. For one thing it would allow for the combining of decorations which several decorations already are. People could take their favorite display screens, consoles and doohickies and make their own custom computers, or finagle a kind of furniture that doesn't already exist as a decoration.

Message 1 of 6 (1,146 Views)

Re: Better Control Over Decoration Position

Hero

@SerenityofLight

I would also recommend posting this in the official Suggestion forums found here for the best visibility and to add more discussion to your suggestion for other players to see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 6 (956 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks Belgorad, I've posted it here on the main forum.

Message 3 of 6 (928 Views)

★ Guide

Another simple task won't take too much time and cost very little money to do so.

Message 4 of 6 (919 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@williamli2015 there are some job opening in Austin where SWTOR is developed. If you think you got the skills why not apply and help them out Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (904 Views)

★ Guide

I would love to do so, but, mostly requires field experience or BS related departments, none of these I fit in. Besides, they've already have some ideas in mind or some of them has been released, proclaimed...etc.  

Anyway, thanks a lot.

Message 6 of 6 (884 Views)