Yoda needs a buff

by StatWarsMonkey99

Original Post

Yoda needs a buff

★★★ Newbie
Yoda is in need of a buff. Out of all the special event characters, he is the worst. Looking at the arena graphs, he is not used as much as Han, Emperor, etc. He is not used much as a leader because of his leader ability being nothing compared to that of other Jedi leaders. His BASIC attack is fine, except perhaps needing a damage boost. It takes yoda two of three turns to kill what lando, Rey, Han, etc can do with one basic attack. The big problem though is his MASTERSTROKE. At gear 10, level 81, with level 5 mods, this does about 2000-3000 damage. This might need a big damage boost since anakin, lando, etc, do 10000 with their AOE. Also, I think as the omega unlock, he should gain 70% turn meter if he gets two unique status effects from a masterstroke. This way Yoda can immediately grant bonuses to counter the other teams buffs. Another way to approach this, is to have a chance at getting turn meter when you use the ability, or get turn meter for every effect you get. His UNSTOPPABLE FORCE needs some changes to. It barely does more damage than his basic. Also, considering that at high levels, protection is 75% of a character's HP, yoda can not stun an enemy for about 3-6 turns. Making this ability almost useless at the beggining. His BATTLE MEDITATION is his core. The only thing I would change, is for there to be a chance of granting everyone turn meter, instead of just yoda gaining it. For his LEADER ABILITY, in order to compete with other leaders, would need to grant more turn meter from resisting a negative status effect. This would make yoda a character worth striving for.
Message 1 of 3 (426 Views)

Re: Yoda needs a buff

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @StatWarsMonkey99

I can't really comment at the moment as I haven't yet geared or levelled my Yoda (although it is next up on my list).

You have some good feedback here though with constructive ways as to how this character could be changed. I would recommend posting this up on the official forums here.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 3 (409 Views)

Re: Yoda needs a buff

★★★ Newbie

i'm agree, yoda isn't as strong as he should be 

Message 3 of 3 (357 Views)