Would like to see nihilus's leader ability gone

by Acesmile0531

Original Post

Would like to see nihilus's leader ability gone

★★★ Newbie
I have played this game for awhile with minimal purchases enjoying the challenge of building teams without buying them. This leads me to the point of how all of this challenge is worthless when someone with a much less powerful team with nihilus and dooku wiping out whole teams of mine with 85lvl characters because dooku heals five times before he gets attacked again, this makes winning GW impossible at my lvl and most squad battles very difficult. If we don't get rid of it or at least find a way to dull it then I don't know how long me or my guild will continue to play.
Message 1 of 3 (438 Views)

Re: Would like to see nihilus's leader ability gone

★★★ Newbie
I have no problem beating that setup but I also see your point maybe if dooku didn't heal on counterattacks just his normal turn would be a good balance
Message 2 of 3 (419 Views)

Re: Would like to see nihilus's leader ability gone

Community Manager

It's certainly a strong ability. I can see there's a large thread here which some discussion of how to beat him, perhaps you can shuffle around your squad to take the dooku/nihlus combo out. 

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/94808/the-darth-nihilus-comments-megathre...

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (409 Views)