Re: Will pong krell and commander karbin be added in to the game

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Will pong krell and commander karbin be added in to the game

★★★ Newbie

I believe general pong krell would be a great addition to the game not only might of he played a crucial role winning battles for the republic but he was also a traitor to the republic. He is mostly known for his dual double sided lightsabers that's why he is an iconic character and why he should be added.

Karbin was a commander for the republic army, after his ship crashed karbin would have to spend 8 years in life support and the other two having his body enhanced with cybernetics. His inspiration for his cybernetics was the late general grievous. He has four light sabers, just like grievous, and he was made to potentially replace darth vader but failed. I believe he is a really interesting characters although he might of had a smaller role in the Star Wars universe but he has a tragic backstory. Karbin is also part of the new Disney cannon 

I need to say the swgoh crew has done an amazing job with this game and thank you for everything.

Message 1 of 2 (319 Views)

Re: Will pong krell and commander karbin be added in to the game

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @adugulaba

Thanks for the feedback, it's great to hear that you're enjoying the game.

I'd recommend posting your new character feedback on the official forums. That way other SWGOH players can give their input into these characters and other ones that they'd like to see.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (297 Views)