Re: Time zone change

by DK-MARTIN93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Time zone change

★★★ Newbie

I am a Soldier who was deployed to the middle east and recently returned to the US. When I was overseas my bonus cantina energy was at a reasonable time but now it refreshes between 1am and 3am. There should be a way to change the time or maybe just extend the time to collect it. Several guys in my u it have the same issue. Seems like it should be an easy fix. Thanks

Message 1 of 20 (4,346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @BBHS13

Unfortunately there isn't a way you can go in-game and change the time that your cantina energy refreshed.

I will pass the feedback onto the SWGOH team.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (6,210 Views)

All Replies

Hi @BBHS13

Unfortunately there isn't a way you can go in-game and change the time that your cantina energy refreshed.

I will pass the feedback onto the SWGOH team.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 20 (6,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maybe as a future update they can extend the time to collect the bonus to 12 hours or something.

Message 3 of 20 (4,298 Views)

@BBHS13 - I'm not sure if that will be changed but like I say, I'll definitely pass the feedback on.

- Andy -

Message 4 of 20 (4,293 Views)

★ Novice

Hi there, 

I started playing this game over a year ago in Ireland (GMT), and have recently moved to Hong Kong (GMT +8) to pursue on my career.

The payouts were 5 & 7pm in Ireland, and they have now become 1 & 3am.

Despite trying to cope with this change, I have found myself burnt out trying, since I wake up at 6am for work.

I really do love this game, and have spent much time, effort and money on it.

I hope that there will be a solution in future updates, as the payouts mean so much in this game.

Message 5 of 20 (4,286 Views)

Hey @TheKingKen

Thanks for the additional feedback.

- Andy -

Message 6 of 20 (4,278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i would love to change mine as well . the free energy are at 1 am and 7 am  10am . make my sleeping time less and less . i play with us based guild . but i would love to change my payout and the free energy time . or just extent it to a 6 -7 hour  collect time . so people can sleep and not miss it .

@EA_Andy

Message 7 of 20 (4,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is there a way to change time zone for sccount in general? People move, sometimes across the planet...it's not just bonus energy, arena too makes this difficult...
Message 8 of 20 (4,155 Views)

★ Novice
Also have this issue. It's really annoying for someone who plays on a daily basis, pays money to get the most out of the game and still can't fully benefit from the daily shipments etc during to middle of the night resets. I really hope the developers finds a fix for this soon.
Message 9 of 20 (3,971 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue, I started playing when I was living in Italy, but now moved to Hong Kong... Please help! Thanks a lot

Message 10 of 20 (3,739 Views)