Re: Suggestions For Game Improvement: New Faction, New Character, Gear Trading

by ggagen

Original Post

Suggestions For Game Improvement: New Faction, New Character, Gear Trading

★★ Novice

These are some suggestions that I personally think would be great additions to the game.

The Grey Jedi have been gaining popularity for a long time. One of the recent additions to the game, Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum), is an excellent example. Seeing as they're gaining so much momentum, it would be incredible to see the Grey Jedi Faction be added. However, they should still be Light Side exclusives.

Revan has long been a favorite in the expanded universe, and was a staple of the Knights of the Old Republic, as Nihilus was to the second game of the series. Many fans know Revan's story and are intrigued by it. As of recent, we have noticed the addition of more and more characters from the expanded universe. Out of interest, I have personally created a kit I think Revan should have. Developers, if you're interested in the kit, please email me through my EA account.

Gear is the backbone of a character, we all know this. Some pieces we have an extreme excess of, while others cannot be easily obtained. We should have a Gear Trading Station in the game as some gear we simply do not need at the time. This would be a place where players can trade in excess gear for other gear that they need. The gear traded in could be worth a new kind of currency for an expanded menu of all gear available according to the player's progress in the game, or a general piece-piece ratio.

Message 1 of 4 (537 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Certainly a way to trade excess gear would be welcome. Guild trade is nice but people all need the same things.
Message 2 of 4 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
When will the programmers actually fix something in the game?
Message 3 of 4 (505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Yes!! Good this is

Message 4 of 4 (465 Views)