Re: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes/ New Content

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes/ New Content

★★ Newbie

Good Day Development Team,

I have been playing Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes for about 1 year and a few months. Within the last few months you have added the Galactic ships, but this confuses me why you focus on the new films such as Rogue One and The Force Awakens, as well as the TV series Star Wars Rebels. The Star Wars Universe is far bigger if you look at the Clone Wars Films and Series, I mean if you look at the Characters on the Dark side for ships and character you have far less than the Light side. If you focus a little on the Dark ship, oh say add a new command ship that uses either Poggle the Lesser or Nute Gunray (which can monopolize the character a little more) you can include the Droid ships/Separatist ship. Your focus for the dark side should be increased to at least add more charaters.

From a loyal gamer

Message 1 of 4 (587 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Deadeye648

Thanks for the feedback.

I think as you point out - the Star Wars universe is huge and there's loads of potential content out there, which also means it's difficult to get it all into the game as quickly as everyone would like.

I don't know the plans for future content but I know the team are always looking at new characters they can add into the game so keep an eye out for future updates Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 2 of 4 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Good suggestion, I would love to see more ships added also and crew to pilot them. However it's worth mentioning that the team is doing a great job as far as content release.. Though if I can be so bold as to suggest some Hutts in the character mix please 😉 I mean honestly we need Jabba in any star wars game, not just a token mention or side un playable character. A real Jabba the Hutt and a possible mission release with smaller ships like his sail barge.. Galactic warfare is awesome but on ground ship warfare shouldn't be overlooked. 

Thank you for your consideration.

Message 3 of 4 (521 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Fantomgobbla - The team is definitely working hard to get more content into the game.

The beauty of Star Wars is there's so much content to pull from. The downside to Star Wars is there's so much content to pull from and it's hard to get everything everyone wants quickly.

I saw someone dressed in a Jabba the Hutt costume the other day and I'd love to see him in-game Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 4 of 4 (510 Views)