Re: Squad Arena Sucks

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Squad Arena Sucks

★★ Novice

The Squad Arena is in need of a seriuos fix. My squad power is 21K, and ALL of the random opponents are between 25-31K. My squad gets destroyed EVERY SINGLE BATTLE! Why is this not programmed to match one squad with a matched squad? No fun playing the arena battles.....please fix this! I quit playing Force Collection ddue the buggy * in that game, and Im about to the point of quitting this game as well.

Message 1 of 7 (559 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Stormtroopin65

Power isn't everything, the combination of characters you're using will also change things.

Usually teams with Biggs and Wedge for example have lower power than other characters but they can be a devastating combo.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 7 (549 Views)

★★ Novice

Thats pretty laughable. Power may not be everything, but it sure does have a very large influence!! Along with the sqaud member levels too. It gets old trying to win in a battle against an opposing squad that has much higher total squad power and levels. All I am saying is that the squad finder needs to match up the squads with opposing teams that are more closely matched. Ridiculous when my squad is mostly lvl 62 and 63 with a power of 21K is matched up with squads that range from 25-31K and levels of 68-71..... Especially when the opposing squads are all purple lvl gear and 6 or 7 stars each!! I know there are other players on here whose squads are more closely matched to my squad!! 

Message 3 of 7 (540 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Squad arena should be showing you 3 squads ranked ahead of you. How far ahead of you depends on your current rank. It does not take power level into account. You should hit the refresh button many times to find the optimal team to attack. If all teams ahead of you are consistently more powerful than you then congrats.  That must mean you have a good defensive team and you're not falling in rank too much from day to day. 

Message 4 of 7 (534 Views)

@Stormtroopin65 - Power does have an influence of course but remember you also have the ability to choose from any of your characters to beat the particular team that is in front of you. I've recently been having a tough time with the last node and have had to try (and sometimes fail) to work out the best way of beating the node with multiple teams.

- Andy -

Message 5 of 7 (521 Views)

★★ Novice

LOL...change characters....The rest of my characters are lower levels....I have already done this, and they get slaughtered!!

Message 6 of 7 (518 Views)

@Stormtroopin65 - Keep levelling them up, gearing and modding and this will help you defeat the galactic war more often.

- Andy -

Message 7 of 7 (516 Views)