Speed up ship battle animations

by Franimus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Speed up ship battle animations

★ Apprentice

I'm tired of wasting 8 minutes on a battle that I worked so hard to pull ahead in only to draw because I ran out of time. At first I thought it was because I was still learning the abilities but now weeks or months later I know it's not that anymore. The animations are really what take up so much time and even going on auto hardly speeds them up. Please please please speed up the animations or cut them shorter. I know you are trying to show off the graphics but it isn't worth it in this case. That might explain why the fleet arena is so static. Noone can win offensively because of the time limit. 8 minutes is a long time to spend for no gain. I wouldn't mind quite as much if there was any benefit to a draw but there is absolutely nothing.

Message 1 of 3 (903 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Speed up ship battle animations

★ Apprentice
This post is no longer relevant. I made this complaint before they added the option to speed up battles.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (806 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
Have you sped up the speed of battle to 4x? I have never had a ship battle last longer than 3 or possibly 4 minutes at most. I also have 4 ships coming out of reserves for 9 ship battle.
Message 2 of 3 (613 Views)

★ Apprentice
This post is no longer relevant. I made this complaint before they added the option to speed up battles.
Message 3 of 3 (807 Views)