Re: So, so many problems

by ggagen

Original Post

So, so many problems

★★★ Newbie

So I've noticed several issues with this game,..

first and and foremost I USE to have this game back when it was released. I stopped playing after my account was completely deleted and EA did NOTHING about it... I've since gotten it back and gotten further though, my only upset is losing my level 7 Ventress & my Level 7 Old Daka! 

2. Credits! There's no way to get a decent amount of credits at all. The current 'Zeb Challenge' I can't complete because my levels are too low... which I could solve if credits where actually easier to come by! The rarity of them is absolutely ridiculous this NEEDS to be changed.

3. Premium cash & rewards for it! This is the most vile, money grabbing thing I've seen in pretty much any game I've ever played (though coincidentally not counting other EA games) I barely if ever spend money on this game because EVERYTHING feels like a giant rip off. The 'Lord of Hunger' that everyone is pointing out is a starter, and for £9.99 with the Rebels characters it should give 2 bloody upgrades (2* to 4* and ENOUGH CREDITS TO GET THEM TO AT LEAST LEVEL 50!). In summary the rewards given for money spent is absolutely worthless. Unless it's changed I will NEVER give any money for it. My advice (not that EA will listen) is 79p for 220, £1.99 for 610, £4.99 for 1,400 and so on... with the rewards being increased as well (not by much obviously) primarily MORE SODDING CREDITS (see above) 

4. Character Balance. Some characters in this game are stupidly over powered to the point it's nigh on impossible to go up against them. The main culprits being Darth Tyranus, Princess Leia, Biggs or Wedge (I get them confused) & Savage Opress. These characters are terrifying to come up against an no matter who is on my team I KNOW i will lose the second I see one or more in the roster! 

5. Characters & ships. I personally don't feel there is enough characters in this game, especially when you think of ALL the characters available, and with ships it's literally pointless, there's practically none! This NEEDS to be chaged. 

Theres probably more issues but im too tired to think about them at the moment, final conclusion, either fix ALL your Star Wars games so they are fun and WORTH IT for us customers or give up the rights to Star Wars before you mess up everyone's gaming experience with it!!! 

Message 1 of 4 (632 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Silvershadow2063

Thanks for the feedback.

As for characters I think there's already loads but that doesn't mean there isn't more coming - I'm still busy trying to collect them all Standard smile

Credits wise I would recommend getting a good team together to be able to complete the credit heist. Make sure to target specific characters and teams so that you aren't using credits on characters you might want to use. I've literally just spent 20m credits on levelling characters to 6 and 7*, or to 85 who I might not use just because I've got excess credits right now. It can feel like you never have credits but that will eventually change.

It's hard to comment on the price of packs because this is individual opinion as to whether there's value there or not. I spend cash on the game but tend to focus on items and energy boosts.

Character balance is always being reviewed. Wedge and Biggs can be tough but I don't tend to have a problem with Leia - make sure to try different combos. 

- Andy -

Message 2 of 4 (608 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have been playing from the start, and honestly feel at this point I am just wasting any money spent, due to all the new characters just being thrown in and are way to over powered compared to older characters... if EA plans to do that, fine but upgrade older characters that people have put so much time into, so we can continue enjoying the game....a game like this requires balance. It should be pretty obvious when characters are to over powered, and frustrating when you spend time and money to build a great team, only to find out there have been new characters added that are so much better, you feel you have to start over... But obviously that's the plan, make more money, while making the game less enjoyable to play.... ah, I see!
Message 3 of 4 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Saying to people that you don't have problems with something when they do is very rude and condescending. Stop it now!
Message 4 of 4 (484 Views)