Re: Please update

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Please update

★★★ Novice

Okay, isn't it about time we can trade characters or mods with guild mates? Also, we should be able to remove gear peices from the toons. Think about players who are new and still don't know which characters are the most benifical and in the begining put many rare gear peices on, say luke, just to find later on in the game that that toon is completly useless? Its happened to me and I am sure I'm not the only one.

Also, let use trade any and everything between guilds. Shouldn't it be my choice as to whether or not i wanna give a friend a mk5-a rare mod in order to make their darth vader able to finally beat the t3 potency challenge? Also, what if i have 200 million credits but my guild mate has 10 and no way of getting more, I could loan or donate them some credits.

Finally, quit making mods in mod shipments outrageous to purchase, is there anybody who has really paid 3k crystals for a critical chance mod with 5 Speed and 1.2 extra critical damage? I mean come on now!

One last thing, make a raid for the ships already. Isn't it time we be allowed to go against the Death Star in an epic battle to save humanity from Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader`s evil clone army?

Thanks yaw, that is all. 

Lilphel0n aka Kevin Smith

Message 1 of 2 (387 Views)

Re: Please update

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @lil_phelon

Thanks for the feedback on all of this - I'll make sure to get this to the SWGOH team.

I particularly like the idea of ship raids, that would be cool.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (376 Views)