Re: Platform exclusive Content

by naeces

Original Post

Platform exclusive Content

★★★ Newbie
This Google and Andriod only content is not balanced. It really is tearing the game community apart. You should make this game fair and even.
Message 1 of 4 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am 100% agreeing here! I cannot get K-2SO without spending a ton of $ but android gets a 7star for free??? So upset with this game after countless hours spent and I cannot get all of the characters like android colleagues can. It's truly BS. I would like all IOS users to get this character to make it right. I am not asking for another character to offset, just make it fair!!!!
Message 2 of 4 (473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I completely agree as well.  It really is ruining the game for me, knowing that no matter how much effort I put into it, I will never be able to catch up with someone who is playing on Android.

Message 3 of 4 (456 Views)

★★ Novice
Thankfully Apple customer service feels your pain and if you call the iTunes Store customer service line and state that EA is giving free and exclusive content to Android users that makes the game unbalanced and unfair, Apple will give you a one time refund of all $$ spent on SWGOH. Maybe when EA loses all profits from Apple customers they will decide to stop giving exclusive events which are basically free over powered toons to Android users.
Message 4 of 4 (422 Views)