Re: New Clones

by Headshot869

Original Post

New Clones

★★★★★ Newbie
Gregor and Wolf should be added to the list of characters as they are some of the most notable and fan favorites from the cartoon series. They would give more variety and combination options for the clone combinations.
Message 1 of 5 (692 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @gundabadock

Thanks for the feedback.

Any other characters you'd like to see from the Star Wars universe?

- Andy -

Message 2 of 5 (666 Views)

★★★ Novice
If so many characters from the expanded universe have been added, I was wondering if you could add characters from the novels that take place after Episode VI, such as Mara Jade, Jaina Solo, and Darth Caedus. Also, on the loading screen, it shows Luke Skywalker ( Episode VI ) but you can't unlock him like you can the other characters displayed on the screen.
Message 3 of 5 (599 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This would be fun

Maybe, Clone Lieutenant, Heavy

Message 4 of 5 (591 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey I am an avid clone user in SWGOH and have a few ideas for some new clones for the game to diversify the bunch. I'll drop the ideas below for you to look at since clone commandos have been long missing from this game.
Sev: attacker that exploits weaknesses in enemy armor and punishes
Basic: Honing in. Deals basic damage and gives sev potency up.
Special 1: Scout targets. 3 turn cooldown. Expose primary target and inflict evasion down and speed down on all other targets.
Special 2: Take the shot. 4 turn cooldown. Deal special damage to target. If that foe has any debuffs on them, deal 20% more damage per debuff. Otherwise inflict armor shred.
Unique: Clone marksmanship. Sev gains +10% accuracy per clone ally and +5% speed per commando ally.
Fixer: support cleanser with heals
Basic: defensive fire. Deal physical damage to a target enemy and grant random ally defense up for two turns.
Special 1: bacta administration. 4 turn cooldown. Give target ally a buff called bacta bomb. Lasts three turns, recovering 10% of ally's max health each turn. When buff expires, recovers 20% max health for ally.
Special 2: spliced panels: 3 turn cooldown. Fixer is stunned for 1 turn, but gains stealth and speed up for two turns. All allies gain retribution and offense up for 2 turns.
Unique 1: extensive training. Fixer gains +10% defense per clone ally and +5% tenacity per commando ally.
Unique 2: squad medic. Whenever a clone ally is critically hit, they gain a heal over time for three turns. If that ally is a commando, fixer also gains 10% turn meter and that ally gains stealth for 1 turn.
Scorch: tank who punishes enemies with aoe retaliations.
Basic: warning shots. Deal basic damage to target enemy and inflict buff immunity for two turns.
Special 1: weaken the line. 3 turn cooldown. Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict defense down for three turns. If the enemy already has defense down, stagger them instead and the stagger cannot be resisted.
Special 2: aggressive negotiations. 3 turn cooldown. All allies gain critical chance up for 2 turns, doubled for clone allies. Then call all commandos to assist.
Unique: for my brothers. Scorch gains +20% counter chance per clone ally and an additional +20% counter damage per commando ally. Whenever scorch counters, he has a 50% chance to use weaken the line.
Boss: attacker with excellent squad support and control
Basic: squad discipline. Deal special damage to target and expose them for two turns. If the expose is resisted, boss attacks again, dealing 50% damage on the second attack.
Special 1: tactical breach. 3 turn cooldown. Boss deals special damage to all enemies, then grants all clone allies advantage for two turns. If those allies are commandos, also grant them stealth for 1 turn.
Special 2: defensive formations. 3 turn cooldown. Boss equalizes health across all allies, then grants all clone allies defense up and critical hit immunity for 2 turns.
Leader: lead by example. All clone allies gain +20% tenacity and speed, and whenever a clone ally takes damage, all clone allies gain 10% turn meter. Effects are doubled for commandos.
Unique 1: from a more civilized time. Whenever boss suffers a detrimental effect, boss has a 20% chance to instantly cleanse the debuff and gain the opposite buff for two turns.
Unique 2: no brother left behind. Whenever a clone ally is defeated, the ally is instead put into the down but not out stage and the ally with the most turn meter is cleansed, granted 100% turn meter, and is given an ability called defibrillator. If the clone uses this ability, the clone is stunned for one turn, and the ally is instantly revived with 50% health and turn meter. Commando allies receive an additional 50% protection on revive and receive stealth for 1 turn if they use defibrillator. Clone allies in the down but not out state, if not revived by the defibrillator ability, are instantly defeated. This ability only activates for the first defeat of each clone.
My account on SWGOH is bluedragon869. If you want further details on the character or my account, just reply. Thank you for your time. If you could forward these to the devs I would appreciate it
Message 5 of 5 (469 Views)