Mace windu unperpowered, possible upgrade

by nhoj92

Original Post

Mace windu unperpowered, possible upgrade

★★ Newbie
In my experience with GoH, mace windu was a quick powerful character to obtain at a lower level and helped greatly to get me through a lot. However, as I continued to level up he started falling behind in power. It has come to my attention that many players share my perspective, so I thought of a possible fix without completely redrawing the character.

In my opinion, Mace Windu's unique ,"Shatterpoint" has a great deal of potential along with a standard jump in offense, could possibly make windu and even jedi a viable team on their own.

I suggest giving "Shatterpoint" a zeta ability, and make it as such(or similar )

At the beginning of Mace Windus turn, current targetted enemy has a 45% chance to gain expose for every jedi ally until the end of Winds turn.
Every time an expose condition expires (excluding defeat) mace windu gains 10% turn meter.

I feel this with a decent increase in power can really benefit mace as well as jedi as a pure jedi team to compeye with rebels and the now overpowered sith,

I don't wish for any characters to be weaker. But rather continue to make others stronger and stronger
Message 1 of 1 (293 Views)