Re: Luke needs the ability to remove positive status effects

by Sn0wT1g3r

Original Post

Luke needs the ability to remove positive status effects

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Luke is missing some Umpf. I think what would make him valuable to the rebel alliance is if like Qui Gon Gin for the Jedi and Teebo for the ewoks, Luke needs that ability to crush his enemies positive status effects. He is basically obsolete. He's fast, some times...and he can stunn, rarely...and he hits like a fluffy cloud. His abilities are not reliable. He is a lame duck. Now if Luke could stunn regularly and crush taunt then he would be worth having in your party. Luke needs to be revamped, as well as his leader ability.
Message 1 of 5 (655 Views)

★ Apprentice
Leia attacks three times Ray attacks 4 times, Luke needs something...remove positive status effects and add stun. The girls are awesome but the guys are kinda lame. Han Solo...one special ability...die in a grand gesture.
Message 2 of 5 (651 Views)

★ Apprentice

Additionally what is up with critical chance up??? phasma

and most of the first order get advantage pretty much at will... get rid, of critical chance up and or increase the chances of getting a critical

with Crit up

Message 3 of 5 (620 Views)

Community Manager

@ObiWannaCanoli Hi,

Keep in mind that this character is Rebel Luke, and it should reflect his power at the time. With that being said, I will pass on your feedback when I get the chance.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 5 (610 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's been a year and still no playable Jedi Luke Skywalker.
Message 5 of 5 (473 Views)