Lord of hunger pack rip off

by bmartz92

Original Post

Lord of hunger pack rip off

★★ Novice
How do you expect players to spend money when the returns are totally bogus? Spent 40$ for 20 character shards? Are you kidding me?
Message 1 of 7 (522 Views)

Re: Lord of hunger pack rip off

★★ Novice
Atleast increase the minimum character shards you receive. Total Bologna.
Message 2 of 7 (517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree! I've gone through crystals like crazy and have only gotten 20 shards for my investment.  For a pack that is supposed to yield 5-30 shards, 5 is certainly the number coming up each time. The event to get him had bizarre outputs as well. Even maxing out all levels of the event left me with a 3 2/3 starred character.

Message 3 of 7 (503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, give us a resonable quantity of shards or give our crystall back, ty

Message 4 of 7 (478 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too 9.99 worth of crystals for 5 shards
Message 5 of 7 (460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes i agree. I bought crystals and then some stuff and they always give you the very minimum. The potential phrase is just a catch. Its the reason why i don't fall in to their sales pitch anymore as i now know better. The only time i buy is when the character i want is guaranteed, but i still have my guidelines for when i do decide to buy in order to avoid wasting my hard earned money. I evaluate the price, is it the character i want? What am i getting, is it worth my money?....stuff like that. All though i must say that there are a lot of things i would like to buy if the price was reasonable and the item was what i wanted and guaranteed. Unfortunately i gotta say no to most things because i find the prices to be exaggerated and most of the stuff not worth it. Anyway, thanks for reading Wink .

Message 6 of 7 (446 Views)

★★ Novice
I agree!! So much *... I've bought 5 packs and each one only gave me 5 shards... It sounds like the random number generator isn't working...

Side note the $ cost of everything is way too high on this game... $100 for a single character unlock. Are you even serious?!
Message 7 of 7 (426 Views)