Re: Joke Shop

by alaincwl

Original Post

Joke Shop

★★★ Newbie
Seriously, I just spent 699 purple crystals only to receive 12 Tarkin shards?!? Never risking the odds again. This game never pays out.
Message 1 of 5 (566 Views)

Dot.: Joke Shop

Thanks for feedback but u can't be angry on in game mechanic. All players have same chance to get in game items.
Message 2 of 5 (547 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I bought that 699 crystal pack too and only got 10 shoretrooper shards, it's a total ripoff!! Will not fall for that bs again
Message 3 of 5 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's  a risk you take with any gambling. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. No point complaining about it when the risks are obvious to anyone that plays. May I suggest you choose a better more expensive crystal choice in the  future and save yourselves the headaches and annoyances. If you look closer you will see the cheapest options are usuallly the smallest chances of paying out bigger rewards.

Thank you for your consideration 

Message 4 of 5 (487 Views)

★ Apprentice

Better not spend the purple jewel in buying the character pieces with chance, agree that it is just a joke and waste. Save the purple jewel to buy things that can upgrade your character should be worthy. Besides, I believe that nobody will waste huge amount of purple jewel in buying the character add-on module shop, it is ridiculous and not justify, please close it !!!

Message 5 of 5 (482 Views)