Re: Hello EA, clones.

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hello EA, clones.

★★★ Newbie
Hello EA,

You guys have created a great game. I'm enjoying it more than any other mobile game I've ever played! Today I'd like to chat with you about Clones and their current state.

This is a free to play game, but it's Pay to win. I'm totally ok with this.

Because I play this game so much, and enjoy it so much, I decided I would power level what I think is the one of most exclusive, costly and coolest squads in the game.

THE CLONES.

I've been spending about a thousand dollars a month since I've been playing, so I believe I deserve your time and consideration.

The clones are a really fun synergistic team that excel in pve. They are also meant to be on the OP side because of the cost associated with maxing out a squad from a shard perspective as well as the expensive gear grind. I have a fully maxed out squad and I get smashed in arena on a NEW shard that is only 5-6 months old.

The zetas given to the clones so far are great, I'm not complaing thank you for not forgetting about them, Cody lead is great for pve and pvp, and 5's is more pvp but good in pve as well.

But it pales in comparison to single broken zetas others are receiving. Maul, Vader, kylo,QGJ etc...

I don't mind clones zetas being not as powerful as long as you give me the opportunity to continue my investment in the Pixels I've already spent 1000's on. Please continue to give Rex, echo and sarge zetas so I can continue investing in a very fun team that can be viable.

My main suggestion for Rex zeta that I feel honestly is very balanced and fair that will complement the team is as follows

Rex Zeta- Brother in arms now Apply's to group, no leadership required.

Echo grenade- 15% dmg increase, CD-1s, 20% turn meter reduction of enemy's. Gernade has 100% potency.

Sarge- z6 rotary blaster- On critical strike attack a second time.

Thank you for your time EA.

Ps- would love to see a ships guild raid hope its in the works!
Message 1 of 2 (355 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Bmitty

Thanks for the feedback on this, I'll be sure to pass it on.

As for the ships guild raid - I don't know if there's plans for this but I play the game too and that would be awesome! Standard smile

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (426 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Bmitty

Thanks for the feedback on this, I'll be sure to pass it on.

As for the ships guild raid - I don't know if there's plans for this but I play the game too and that would be awesome! Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (427 Views)