Re: Galactic War difficulty

by lpd777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Galactic War difficulty

★★★ Novice
To even come remotely close to finishing or completing the galactic war. Things need to change. I understand every 3 games a difficult one presents itself but to actually beat it there needs to be more incentives and there needs to not only have the included health increase but it would be nice to have the mod shield increase too. When you have 12 characters who are all gear level 8 at 70+ level losing no problem to level 60 characters something is seriously wrong with this game. The developers seriously need to consider changing somethings or they will lose a lot of players. Make this game a bit more manageable.
Message 1 of 55 (6,317 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Smittythegreat86

Galactic War can be tough but most teams should be beatable, although I do sometimes have to use multiple teams to overcome certain nodes.

I like to play around with different team compositions, as well as leaders to get around some of the tougher opponents.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 55 (9,034 Views)

All Replies

Hey @Smittythegreat86

Galactic War can be tough but most teams should be beatable, although I do sometimes have to use multiple teams to overcome certain nodes.

I like to play around with different team compositions, as well as leaders to get around some of the tougher opponents.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 55 (9,035 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think your reply is *. There is obviously issues with the difficult rating in this game. It seems to an issue in pvp as well as ship wars. The game does not rate opposing groups properly. To add to this post about GW I had 4 level 84 groups wiped half way through by a level 73 team that had an extremely over powered synergy. I get the hump groups are more difficult but when there is no consideration taken to over powered teams then why even bother end it at the half point or wherever you want it to stop. Each team you fight in gw should at least be probable for you to beat or what's the point?

Message 3 of 55 (6,249 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You really need to look into this GW difficulty ppl. And Andy half-assed answers as "you need try work with your team setup" wont cut it. To make my point - my todays GW had 4 teams tot overpowered on node 6,9,11 and 12. Last 1 i tryed to pass but eventually given-up i spent lit. 40 mins trying dif poss teams and setups hoping to see better result but no luck. Team with your old classic rebels Wedge+Biggs..  BUT with maxed up levels and skills, power way over mine and Great mods - for easier comparison even their Wedge had almost 2x more HP than mine IX gear Kylo. And if you have any idea about this game you know how freaky that is!! (kylo have norm very high Hp for attacker while Wedge is more glass cannon).

PPL you need do some serious thinking i spent 2.5 hours today bec of those overp. teams and retreats and tryes again and again and its beyond frustrating, making me want give up this game entirely bec of this.      Think, GW work as daily!!! Which means i get have same joy as this tomorrow and day after, THIS IS NOT some uniqe event with coool rewards - there some difficulty would make sense. I really dont know any game where just finishing your daily can be so painfull and time-consuming. At this point i am just clinging to hope that when i get to max level and hopefully fully gear more than 1 team it will make things easier or you ppl will wake-up and fix this diff issues. Bec if not i am not sure how long i will be able to keep my patience with this and stick with this game even though i still like it. I want play my game to have fun and not to get beyond frustrated just to finish 1 type of dailies.    Thanks

Message 4 of 55 (6,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Inwould like to know how a team with less than 150 speed can get first jump on a team with over 200 speed? I have had this happen more times than I can count. In those instances I never get a hit in. How is that even possible?
Message 5 of 55 (6,067 Views)

★★★ Novice

So seriously fix this instead of giving us BS answers.

The enemies in gw are over the freaking top. And you know this. I came back after quitting cause it looked like you fixed the issue. But now it's back. I'm no longer purchasing anything from you guys and I guarantee you people from mine and other guilds are doing the same thing. Also the pay outs  are less now.

Message 6 of 55 (6,048 Views)

★ Apprentice

( Extreme speed + extreme recovery + extreme power + extreme combo kill + extreme shield plus life + extreme anti-attack & protect )

= ALL (elite teams) with highest speed DIE in few second

= Game Over

Solution:

Don't waste time & money, only wait for another day!

Message 7 of 55 (6,012 Views)

@alaincwl - That sure is a tough team to face! I had very similar recently and unfortunately couldn't get past.

- Andy -

Message 8 of 55 (5,993 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just to add some balance. I'm level 82 and can usually get through all Gw nodes with one team. Sometimes a tough opponent wipes my squad, so I use another one. I complete gw every day without fail.
Message 9 of 55 (5,977 Views)

@Rynchenzo - I find that most of the time but it can get tougher as you level up. I usually find I can defeat all nodes. Sometimes its easy, sometimes it takes some thought and sometimes it can be really tough.

I quite like the mix up though Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 10 of 55 (5,969 Views)