Fix GW

by Skotiyanis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fix GW

★★ Novice
GW is impossible to beat. I cannot make it half way through. If people progress in the game, they are rewarded with higher difficulty. EA says it is supposed to be hard. It is not hard it is just impossible. Biggs and Wedge or Shore trooper and empire battles back to back. I stopped putting money in this game. Everytime I raise up a strong character, the GW just gets harder. There was a time when my first battle was against a group of characters with seven stars and max level. It is unfair since most of my resources are won from the GW especially credits.
Message 1 of 2 (343 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fix GW

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Skotiyanis

It's definitely not impossible but it can sometimes be hard to beat it every single day, I know in the last week I've failed to fully complete it a couple of times. 

You'll sometimes need to retreat and try a different tactic or set of characters.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (409 Views)

All Replies

Re: Fix GW

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Skotiyanis

It's definitely not impossible but it can sometimes be hard to beat it every single day, I know in the last week I've failed to fully complete it a couple of times. 

You'll sometimes need to retreat and try a different tactic or set of characters.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (410 Views)