Re: Credit Heist Reward

by Jerubaal001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Credit Heist Reward

★ Novice
Can the "Possible Rewards" for the Credit Heist be adjusted to accurately reflect what will be paid out. I've completed the top tier multiple times 1, 2 &3☆, with or without the extra units in the final phase and the credit payout is always the same...2.5 million gold. WHY not just say that that is the reward.
Message 1 of 5 (592 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @McFisty69

The possible rewards are already accurate but I would assume that it's a much lower chance to hit the top end. I've gotten 2.5m x 2 twice and 2.5m+1.5m once so far since I've been able to do the top end.

The 10m is possible, but I expect the chance is lower Standard smile

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (683 Views)

All Replies

Hi @McFisty69

The possible rewards are already accurate but I would assume that it's a much lower chance to hit the top end. I've gotten 2.5m x 2 twice and 2.5m+1.5m once so far since I've been able to do the top end.

The 10m is possible, but I expect the chance is lower Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 2 of 5 (684 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It would be nice to have rewards indicate the probability of getting them. For example, is the top level reward 10% chance or 1% chance? Is the lowest a 99% chance or 90% chance.
If we know, even roughly, we won't feel so hard done by when always getting the lowest reward.
This would be helpful wherever there are rewards, not just this one.

(And a high five for all the devs)
Message 3 of 5 (533 Views)

★★ Novice
How about giving a 3rd battle I mean if 1.5 and 2.5 are the norm it would help out alot seeing how everything needs credits I mean it only comes around once a week and sometimes not at all.
Message 4 of 5 (464 Views)

@Bmore1973 - Generally for things like this the team would be looking at the amount of credits in the game, what people are working towards, what they need and balancing it based on that.

I don't know if there are plans to change the way credit heist currently works but keep an eye out for all the future updates.

- Andy -

Message 5 of 5 (438 Views)