Count Dooku

by Digital_Armor

Original Post

Re: Count Dooku

★★★ Newbie
I completely disagree with that meta. My experience when it comes to Dooku is consistent. Everything I said before still stands.
Message 11 of 19 (639 Views)

★★★ Novice
So many people in my raid complain about Dooku led squads. He has to be adjusted! The biggest complaint is the dodge rate of the team he leads. I have begun counting the dodges at the beginning of every battle in galactic war and PvP and the numbers are crazy. His team can dodge nearly 60% of attacks over a period of 12-15 turns. It's not always this high but it's almost always at least 30%. At high level matches where the opponent has a Rey or Leia or any heavy hitter, these dodge rates are impossible to overcome. EA needs to seriously look into this. And it's mostly the Ai playing that gets these rates. Members of my raid often say they don't see those rates of dodging from their Dooku led squads only when they play one.
Message 12 of 19 (634 Views)

Community Manager

@kumquatinator @hellspwan101 I see what you guys are saying. When Dooku is the leader of a defensive team (e.g. when you are challenging them), his dodge rate and that of his team is through the roof. This would imply that players could use a specific team to raise rank and then swap out to Dooku before their very last arena match of the day in order to protect their position then.

As the studio investigates the use of characters very carefully, they will keep an eye on this.

As anecdotal feedback, I just did my own match vs a Dooku team (Kylo, QGJ, Vader, don't recall 5th) and did not notice an increase in dodge rate. Maybe we will have to take a look at team composition as well opposed to just looking at the respective leader?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 13 of 19 (627 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Well why don't we do more than just adjust his leadership parts. As just an individual character he is painfully OP. I listed tons of reasons in this thread alone. It would be a relatively easy fix, as I gave suggestions in this thread as well. He is too powerful period. Doesn't matter what position he's in he just OP.
Message 14 of 19 (614 Views)

Community Manager

@hellspwan101 Hi,

What team do you bring against squads with Dooku currently?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 15 of 19 (610 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have three squads I routinely use. A Jedi with qui-Gon(leader), yoda, luminara, phasma, old Ben. A droid with HK(leader), Both IG units, magnaguard, and super battle. Then a sith team with savage(usual leader), maul (alternate leader), sidious, Vader, and healer who I have alternating, usually barris. All the teams have he same issue with all the problems I've stated in this thread. It's a universal problem, regardless of my team type.
Message 16 of 19 (604 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also use and empire squad consisting of tarkin (leader) magnaguard, Vader, Royal guard, and a healer, usually daka
Message 17 of 19 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Stuns, double counters, high evasion, turn meter gains about of turn, critical chances on all attacks......he's slightly OP. Everyone isn't using him because he's not easily farmed. Come off the leader board excuse.
Message 18 of 19 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have to disagree.
I have CD and he is one of my weakest high level characters.
His attacks are anemic and he can't take a hit well.

He's brutal at lower levels though.
Message 19 of 19 (421 Views)