Bringing in characters from KOTOR

by Smittythegreat86

Original Post

Bringing in characters from KOTOR

★★★ Novice
Suggest bringing in characters from the game knights of the old republic.
Message 1 of 6 (754 Views)

Re: Bringing in characters from KOTOR

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Smittythegreat86

Which characters would you like to see first?

- Andy -

Message 2 of 6 (731 Views)

★★★ Novice
I think revan and Malak would be good starting choices. And in fact to make things interesting because revan and his history of being both dark and light might be the start of a character side choice.

Possibly at different levels you can accept certain abilitys and skills that will determine your side orientation of dark vs light.

But there are good team players in this game, Biggs and wedge, Ashoka and Anakin, and the characters from rouge one. Maybe mission vao and Zaalbar make a could team when paired together.

But Bastilla and carth would be good to see as a pair as well as from KOTOR2 Mira and hanhaar both bounty hunters and can also be used as scoundrels same with mission and zaalbar.

But I think that's a pretty good start.

Thanks Andy
Message 3 of 6 (722 Views)

@Smittythegreat86 - Thanks for the feedback.

I think Revan is a popular choice for a future character, we'll have to watch this space to see if it happens.

I like the idea about picking light or dark side, although I know what would happen if that was implemented - everyone would want to change after a while! Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 4 of 6 (719 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I would love to see a throw back to the original 3. A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return Of The Jedi. As a fan from the start when I was just a child when they came out and to honor the start of all the glorious Star Wars movies and games etc that we have today I think it would just be incredible. I know we already do have some in the game and much respect to the developers in all thats been done so far, just my opinion. Ok so here's my picks. The R2 D2, C3P0 combo needs a mention. Thats my top pick. But coming in a very close second would be Jabba The Hutt and Bib Fortuna his majordomo, that combination as  well as the addition of these amazing characters would be simply amazing and a huge draw card to the originals fan base.

Thank you for your consideration 

Message 5 of 6 (654 Views)

Hey @Fantomgobbla

We have R2-D2 now at least but it would be cool if they were able to add C3-P0 and make them a deadly duo like Biggs and Wedge Standard smile

If we're talking original films, I'd love to see a Jedi Luke Skywalker available to play.

- Andy -

Message 6 of 6 (639 Views)