Re: Boba ignores taunt after buff removed

by rlex626

Original Post

Boba ignores taunt after buff removed

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I play a Royal Guard and nightsisters team and I have had Boba Fett ignore Guards taunt even after I have killed Boba the first time and the buff that allows him to ignore taunt has been removed and he should no longer be able to ignore taunt. It looks like this was broken again with the QOL update and buff emblem change as before the update there had been a hotfix or patch to correct this that wasn't included in the QOL.
Message 1 of 5 (557 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @naeces

If he defeats an enemy then he'd get the buff back allowing him to ignore taunt.

Is it possible that happened?

- Andy -

Message 2 of 5 (541 Views)

★★ Novice
No, he ignores Royal Guards taunt, with no buff active, and it generally seems to happen when he uses his special, like the logic on when to decide to use his special ignores taunt in targeting the kill shot, he also only seems to ignore when he can successfully kill whoever he is targeting. I'd say the bug exists in his targeting to try and regain the lost buff or his special abilities AI
Message 3 of 5 (538 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@naeces - I was just chatting with the QA team and we tested Boba Fett versus Royal Guard and we were only able to select RG when BH Resolve wasn't up.

If this happens to you again is there any way you can take a video to show it not working correctly?

- Andy -

Message 4 of 5 (532 Views)

★★★ Novice

This happens to me a lot with more than rg. 

Message 5 of 5 (488 Views)