Re: Ally points....

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ally points....

★★ Novice

Once again a part of the game that was good, has been changed for the worse. You guys know the old addage...."If it aint broke, dont fix it"....well, looks like you "fixed it until it sucks"....why can devs NEVER leave parts of a game that are working, alone??? I used to play SWTOR...but that game lost my interest and I no longer play it, because of this very same thing. I am beginning to lose interest n this game as well....One thing that does need attention, is the amount of ship supplies one can earn. I cannot even level a ship up one single level in two or three days....the ship events should be replayable. Not locked...as of now I am trying to level up ships and characters to lvl 80 so I can continue playing. And it is so painfully slow, that I have lost interest. These are issues that need fixed, NOT ALLY POINTS!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (328 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Stormtroopin65

As per this post there will be a further announcement breaking down this change soon. For now we know that this change has happened because tournaments have been discontinued. 

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (412 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Stormtroopin65

As per this post there will be a further announcement breaking down this change soon. For now we know that this change has happened because tournaments have been discontinued. 

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (413 Views)