Advice for EA programmers obviously haven't played the game for months on end.

by Dr_McCoy_92

Original Post

Advice for EA programmers obviously haven't played the game for months on end.

★★★ Newbie

1.  I'm at level 76. Why are the hints still so very very basic? I mean...I know that special powers take time to reset and I should choose when to use them wisely. Can't you give more advanced hints when people reach certain levels? 

2.  I can skip the cinematic when I get my free card five times a day. Why can't I make that a permanent choice to never see that cinematics again. It takes time to load every time,  and I have to pay attention to push the skip button. Why? I've skipped it every time for the last 500 times. When will it learn I don't want to see it.

I really like watching the cinematics in the battle is the first couple hundred times. Even Darth Vader saying "Nooooooooo!" Why can't I skip the cinematics and just see the one-on-one shots . I know there's a time limit in the squad arena, and that you can't skip the cinematics There… But what about everywhere else? Some of us spend two or three hours a day on the game. Space battles are the same thing. Watching the large command ships use special abilities is cool the first hundred times. Then it just takes up my valuable time to watch the same cinematic over and over and over and over and over again. 

Message 1 of 2 (303 Views)

Re: Advice for EA programmers obviously haven't played the game for months on en

★★★ Newbie

Newbie? I reset my password. I've been in EA online subscriber for years. I'm certainly not a newbie to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.  Been playing for many months. It's a small thing, but it really annoys me.

Message 2 of 2 (302 Views)