your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

by aderidede

Original Post

Accepted Solution

your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

★★★★★ Novice
On my xbox one im signed in but when i try to go the eas fc it says my profile doesn't have the permission to access this feature (also on pro clubs ) but i can go on other online fifa 15 features.
Message 1 of 116 (240,850 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

★★★★★ Novice

Got the same issue and spoke to support. 'They're working on a fix'. No ETA though. Absolute joke.

Apparently, make sure you have the following:

• Active XBL Gold
  • Adult Privacy Settings enable (Xbox Home > Menu button on controller > Settings > Privacy)

Good Luck!

View in thread

Message 2 of 116 (252,051 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Got the same issue and spoke to support. 'They're working on a fix'. No ETA though. Absolute joke.

Apparently, make sure you have the following:

• Active XBL Gold
  • Adult Privacy Settings enable (Xbox Home > Menu button on controller > Settings > Privacy)

Good Luck!

Message 2 of 116 (252,052 Views)

★★ Novice
Not working for xbox one
Message 3 of 116 (239,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I really can't believe this. This has to be the worst out of box experience I have ever had upon purchasing a new product. Forza is 40 gigs download. Fifa is 12 gigs with an additional 6 for the Ultimate pack. Firstly i rush to get my Xbox on launch of the 23rd, only to find out fifa will only launch on the 26th. Then on the 26th, the download fails over and over. took 2 days and eventually it worked. 

Now the online feature doesn't work. Seriously Microsoft, this was a poor effort. I have stayed away from Playstation as I have been loyal to Xbox. After this experience I am serioulsy considering going to PS4. Worst thing is all these issues have to resolution ETA. Its a mess and I am extremelly disappointed. 

Message 4 of 116 (239,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, it workedConfusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 5 of 116 (238,632 Views)

pro clubs not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
upon clicking pro clubs it gives me a message stating, "Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" It does this when I click the right stick on the main menu also, any help is welcomed
Message 6 of 116 (238,321 Views)

Can't play online on fifa 15 ultimate team

★★★ Newbie
Says 'Your profile does not have the correct permission to access this feature'
Message 7 of 116 (238,311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i want to play pro clubs but im having the same problem as everyon else, if this dosnt work by next saturday im moving to pez -_-

Message 8 of 116 (237,881 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do i fix this problem i keep getting i bought fifa 15 on preorder and still havent been able to kick of online seasons, ive contacted origin but they put u on hold and then hang up, ive spend $300 on fifa points and then when i go to play my first season game this error comes up. I need a solution fast plz
Message 9 of 116 (237,580 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is so stupid I buy an Xbox one today with fifa and I can't even play online
Message 10 of 116 (237,432 Views)