Re: status 465 * callId 1064 error

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

@Olubadeo wrote:

Hi @EA_Andy. Have you received any information back from EA on this?

Thanks

Not at the moment - the team are still looking into this.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 21 of 33 (653 Views)

★ Pro

@marcigrease wrote:

Oh no, that's really bad to turn off games that ea gets payed for..... 

@All

online still works on my iPad (25.03.17) - but only when I log out of Facebook 

and play with the 58er team after a few tries...

96er team arrivederci..

This is exactly the problem I have @marcigrease@EA_AndyI can play online after a few tries if I log out of Facebook with a bronze team which is obviously just a few odd cards thrown together from the welcome packs. The error appears but eventually lets you connect after a few tries. However it is not possible to play with my high rated team when connected to Facebook. It obviously makes no sense playing when not linked to Facebook because you have no access to the market and your progress is not saved.

So the issue might be linked to Facebook. Or possibly a bug affecting the higher divisions (I am in Div 1).

i hope this is solved too as no point playing otherwise

Message 22 of 33 (637 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ea. Please install teamviewer on your server... Mayby we can try to fix our problems ourselves, if you let us remote your System. .😂
Message 23 of 33 (630 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Olubadeo wrote:

@marcigrease wrote:

Oh no, that's really bad to turn off games that ea gets payed for..... 

@All

online still works on my iPad (25.03.17) - but only when I log out of Facebook 

and play with the 58er team after a few tries...

96er team arrivederci..

This is exactly the problem I have @marcigrease@EA_AndyI can play online after a few tries if I log out of Facebook with a bronze team which is obviously just a few odd cards thrown together from the welcome packs. The error appears but eventually lets you connect after a few tries. However it is not possible to play with my high rated team when connected to Facebook. It obviously makes no sense playing when not linked to Facebook because you have no access to the market and your progress is not saved.

So the issue might be linked to Facebook. Or possibly a bug affecting the higher divisions (I am in Div 1).

i hope this is solved too as no point playing otherwise

Ea did not even get fixed the problem on FIFA 16 Ultimate team that position modification cards may not be used, when iPad language is not set to English. This problem bug is known since the game came out.... 

Message 24 of 33 (619 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi all,

The team are still working on this and have asked if I can provide some further information to them. It would be great if you can let me know the following:

• User ID
  • Approximate time when this happened
  • Do you only get the issue when you're logged into Facebook?

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 25 of 33 (607 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA_Andy wrote:

Hi all,

The team are still working on this and have asked if I can provide some further information to them. It would be great if you can let me know the following:

• User ID

Thanks,

- Andy -

Hi EA Andy!              

I am playing on ipadair2 wifi. Can respond to your question for both FIFA versions

Fifa 15 ut ns 

-User ID : : 1585181625 (= Guest ID) /. Name(from Facebook shown): Marcel   /. Club Name: Mixico City

-Approximate time when this happened:  at 23:19h (Berlin/Germany)

logged in with my account/online seasons/start game/ connecting/searching for opponent/opponent found/your opponent has disconnected! 

Next try results in ....opponent found/ status 465 * callId 1064 error

-Do you only get the issue when you're logged into Facebook?   Yes, follow steps at 23:26h: leave online seasons/settings/customize/general/Facebook logout klick yes/ FIFA 15 starting new logged out/ same procedure ends once more in...status 465 * callId 1064 / quit the game(close)/new start FIFA 15 Ut ns(logged out of Facebook and got a new guest ID: 10027110657581/ tried about 10 more times to connect to online seasons with the same result as before! Now I go quit the game/ clean safari cache/restart iPad/start the game again and will read in my next post if it works disconnected from FB or not...

Message 26 of 33 (591 Views)

★ Apprentice

...23:55h(Berlin Germany)

first attempt as written in my post before:

found opponent/connected/online season started !! (no FBI login with  guest ID: 1002710657581)

quit the game to go on with my reply...

Message 27 of 33 (585 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Andy wrote:

Hi all,

• User ID

Thanks,

- Andy -

Same procedure on FIFA 16 ut 

give you a few pics instead now: 

- I go now clean cache and restart iPad to see what happens with online seasons when starting FIFA 16 ut again...

Message 28 of 33 (584 Views)

★ Apprentice

Fifa 16 UT after log out of Facebook/ clean website&history Data/ restart iPad/ starting Fifa 16 ut/online seasons:

Works!

wouldn't say no if ea spent a million FIFA points for all that explaining...😜

Message 29 of 33 (576 Views)

★ Pro

@EA_Andy wrote:

Hi all,

• User ID

Thanks,

- Andy -

Hi @EA_Andy

My username is Raptor

it happens all the time and started 10 days ago

it only happens when I am logged into facebook

it sometimes happens when not logged into Facebook but eventually connects after 1 or 2 tries. Never connects with facebook

Message 30 of 33 (559 Views)