nucleus.ea.com

by MarkFrijlink

Original Post

Accepted Solution

nucleus.ea.com

★★★ Newbie

My Fifa 15 is linked with a random origin accout : [edit: email address removed].

I dont have password of this account and I can't change my e-mail adress because it ask for it's password?

i tried many things what can I do? I hope somebody can help me.

Message 1 of 10 (5,173 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: nucleus.ea.com

Community Manager (retired)

Hi markfrijlink,

We can't provide assistance for account issues over the forums, you'll need to speak with a Game Advisor through the contact us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with further assistance.

Thanks

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (5,855 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi markfrijlink,

We can't provide assistance for account issues over the forums, you'll need to speak with a Game Advisor through the contact us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with further assistance.

Thanks

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 10 (5,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey I got a Nucleus account I am so frustrated .....I finally got into the account .I want to change the email .....I clicked edit......they said to enter the security question which I would never know .....please help me ...please
Message 3 of 10 (4,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MarkFrijlink I have that same problem rn on madden 20, I'm so mad
Message 4 of 10 (3,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did u ever get this resolved? Ea customer service is the worst I have ever seen and i sit here and wait for them to call me. My email says nucleususer when I try to login and asks for a password that I cannot even begin to guess. The forget password button is useless because of this randomly linked email address it is saying I have. I repeat I have never experienced worse customer service in my life.

Message 5 of 10 (2,819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just experienced the same issue with the "@anon..." email address (also on Madden 20) and spend 90+ minutes on "support" chat. They are clueless and could not even tell me what information they needed. Infuriating! Hoping someone somehow knows how to fix this...I am not even able to bypass the random email and enter my actual email. I totally agree that their customer service is THE WORST.

Message 6 of 10 (2,803 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@p2hart I have the same problem. Please did you manage to solve the problem. I NEED HELP PLEASE
Message 7 of 10 (2,391 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue, hence I'm not able to play EA games anymore. Could anyone assist on my case ?

I need to change this nucleus user email address otherwise I'm not able to connect !

Thank you

Message 8 of 10 (2,210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same Problem here. Any solution anyone?

Message 9 of 10 (1,961 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue and this is how I got it fixed. Login to your ea account using the psn option. Once you are logged in this way, i think this is considered pre validation for the nucleus email so support can better assist as you are logged into the account. From here, go to contact us and use the call back option and talk to a representative. They will walk you thru what they need to fix the issue. Talked to three reps to get to this point where they switched it to an email of my choosing. 

Message 10 of 10 (1,552 Views)