iPad / iOS / Android General Discussion Thread

by jackc23123

Original Post

Re: How to get money fast on fifa 15 ipad

★★★★ Pro
Just put the players needing fitness on the bench (subs, reserves) and play a couple of quick matches with a bronze team. Your players needing fitness will regain full fitness. You don't have to waste coins on fitness cards.
Message 31 of 19,358 (3,890 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Hi Glen,

Did you get those errors in tournaments when playing in simulation mode or normal play?

I opened some jumbo rare gold players packs and got mostly duplicates. If you are packing Iniesta then I'm packing Chelsea's Diego Costa. Already packed him five times. Once packed him back to back. His card price has crashed to low 20ks on android.

Bought contracts at 600-650 a piece totalling 40k coins.
Message 32 of 19,358 (3,882 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Since there are 12 bench and reserve slots but you only need 11 players in a squad I keep my entire second squad on the bench and in reserves and throughout the course of the season it varies which squad I use to win each game so they stay at full fitness. Plus when you quick sim on Low effort your team never loses fitness.

Message 33 of 19,358 (3,869 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I got the errors in normal play (at night I had been playing through the Ultimate Cup).

I guess it goes to show that pack luck truly is random as I have gotten David Silva 4 times (not his IF though unfortunately). I have only gotten Diego Costa 1 time and have not yet packed Xavi even though I got Iniesta twice already.There are still a couple of under 85 rated players I have never packed also like Alves, Alaba, Aubameyang, and Cuadrado.

I picked up some more contracts at 800-850 coins on iOS. I now have 600 GR contracts and that should last me until the next time 15k packs are avaialble. Once you factor in the GR contracts I get from season bonus packs I need about 25 per day net.

Message 34 of 19,358 (3,871 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Is it me or is online play terribly boring this year. I tried again tonight and got the same usual boring play with goals only coming off mistakes or penalty kicks. I won 1-0 and drew 1-1 and 0-0. I may try to relegate to div 2 on purpose just to mix it up. It is just way too easy to defend this year (probably because no skill moves) and in division 1 everyone knows how to do it effectively.

I am finding single player better than last year though. Too bad the two best tournaments now have the 1062 error and all the featured tournament rewards are **bleep** this year.
Message 35 of 19,358 (3,841 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Wow, I can't write the word that rhymes with wrap?
Message 36 of 19,358 (3,838 Views)

★ Pro

i already reached the 150k limit and there's a little less than six hours until reset.

Message 37 of 19,358 (3,824 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Pretty impressive, I've still got about 50k to go today although I slept in this morning so a bit behind where I normally would be.

Message 38 of 19,358 (3,822 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Anyone else having trouble with the iOS servers recently (more than usual)? It seems since Saturday I have been getting kicked out of numerous games and the transfer market is really glitchy. It seems like someone has figured out a work around to EA's defense measures as it appears the bots are back. I have also been wasting a ton of contracts by getting constantly kicked from the server while simulating games and today it looks like I might not even reach the 150k limit.

Honestly I am beginning to lose interest in the game and thinking about playing FIFA 14 again. FIFA 15 online games are terrible and not worth playing and I am slowly losing tournaments to the 1062 error. The market is terribly messed up too with Messi and Ronaldo's regular cards closing in on 10 million coins each. It appears iOS is not being policed like the consoles. The top of the XP leaderboard has players with 100,000,000 XP which I am pretty sure is impossible without cheating since I have been playing a ton and am only around 75,000 XP. I may continue to accumulate coins with the hopes of making a solid run at the TOTY and hopefully some of this will be fixed by then.

Message 39 of 19,358 (3,770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

^yea the servers are messed up. anyone experiencing longer quick sim matches on android devices compared to iphone? i'm using nvidia shield tablet.

also when was the last time they did server maintenance? seems forever.

Edit: looks like there is one today lol

Message 40 of 19,358 (3,758 Views)