iPad / iOS / Android General Discussion Thread

by jackc23123

Original Post

Re: iPad / iOS / Android General Discussion Thread

★★ Pro

@baytara wrote:
@haydberk1

Thanks a lot. Yes he seems to like football a lot. Luckily we have football court just next to the bldg where we live so im taking him everyday and he is developing great passing, shooting & running with the ball skills for his age (2.5 yrs old). Hope i make fame and money out of that one day as his business manager Loool seen the photo of ur daughters look lovely, may God bless them both

Im still not coping with the play style on FM but as u said need a week or 2 to get along. Its bad news to know that i cant change camera i dont feel im in control with this camera. Also no thorough bottom which i usually rely on a lot. Now need to keep touching the screen rather than using bottoms. as u said hope they will work on developing the game

THH just beat me 8-3 Shes way too good for me lol

Yeah just keep on trying it and youll start to get use to it. I have same issues camera angles, missing the through button, but as I continue to play I am starting to pick it up and differnent ways to accomplish what I want with the buttons available. Much of the passing is sliding your fingers in different direction and also holding the button just a fraction longer to get more steam behind the pass... so it clears the defenders. Again a work in progress and believe me I'n no expert for sure. Heck you already beat me.

Thats kind of how it goes. Learn a little each day. One day you feel better the next not som much but each day I play my team iproves and I get a bit better and it gets more fun. 

Now off to play some 15 as well. Because I too will not give that up completely. Gotta do both. 

Oh yeah, hope you can maximize his futballing potential to generate some revenues for the family. Heck who knows maybe one day we'll be playng FIFA 35' and we'll be all trying to get his card for our RW position from the market and complaining that we dont have enough coins. Standard smile

My youngest Daughter who is 16 still plays on her high school soccer team and for a traveling club team. Its lots of fun and she loves it.  

Message 19341 of 19,358 (1,357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

At this time, is it still possible to snipe the rare Suarez card? I never have enough money until now.

Message 19342 of 19,358 (1,261 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I found out sooner than I thought. Now I don't need the green Surez, if anyone is interested, let me know.

Message 19343 of 19,358 (1,244 Views)

★★ Pro

@joefifa1972 wrote:

I found out sooner than I thought. Now I don't need the green Surez, if anyone is interested, let me know.

@joefifa1972

very nice - i think I have the blue TOTS card but let me check. Glad you were able to get it tho. If I dont need it you wont have any issues selling it for max I'm sure.

Message 19344 of 19,358 (1,226 Views)

★★ Pro

@joefifa1972

hey btw did you get to your 250 Div. 1 titles yet. Let me know when you want to try Fifa Mobile we are all having lots of fun in our league with all the members from this site. You are always welcome when you get tire of 15. Im still doing a bit of both myself but find myself more focus on the new FIFA Mobile now. If you ever decided to make the change just post it in here or in the FIFA Mobile 17 Thread in our chat area. We chat mostly in game as there is a place to do so now. Its very lively, fun, and most important helpful as well learn together. Same as we did here.

I'm still checking in over here as well. Catch up with you later. 

Message 19345 of 19,358 (1,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Yes, I'll sell it max if you want it. I'd rather sell to someone here.

Thanks so so much for keeping me in mind for FIFA mobile. I plan to live free without FIFA soon and spend my time on other things in life. Too much time on game, you know.

I've reached 250 div and new Suarez will probably keep me going for a little while. He gave me the 251st right after I got him.

Message 19346 of 19,358 (1,210 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey everybody! I just had to get a new phone (Sony Xperia X) since my Nexus 5 was becoming slower and slower.

Installing FUT 15 NS was no problem. Starting the game is not a problem either.

Unfortunately the settings symbol seems to be inactive now. There is absolutely no reaction when I tap on that symbol. That's annoying because I can't even turn off the music.

Has anyobody heard of this issue before?

Message 19347 of 19,358 (891 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I found out that the game indeed is working on my Xperia X.

The pressure point for each button is shifted about ten millimeters to the left.

This is annoying of course but if you know it you can play the game nonetheless.

Message 19348 of 19,358 (871 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi Guys - anyone else having issues accessing the transfer market? Have been able to sell in my transfer list, but get the error 429 * callId 1043 almost every day (except a couple of times i can get in for 30mins). Really killing my enjoyment of the trading side. Thanks in advance.

Message 19349 of 19,358 (862 Views)

★ Pro

In case you missed it 

On May 10, we will be turning off all online functions for FIFA 15 Ultimate Team. We would like to thank everyone who has played and enjoyed the game for the last 2+ years.
Sincerely,
The EA SPORTS FIFA Mobile Team

Message 19350 of 19,358 (772 Views)