iPad / iOS / Android General Discussion Thread

by jackc23123

Original Post

iPad / iOS / Android General Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

[Since this thread has taken on a much broader range of topics than simply how to earn coins I have edited the title to reflect the threads content. The original poster is no longer active at Answers HQ, original post below]

How to get money fast on fifa 15 ipad

Message 1 of 19,358 (85,957 Views)

Re: How to get money fast on fifa 15 ipad

★★★★ Pro
Check glenzilly's posts.
Message 2 of 19,358 (85,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
UPDATED Nov 28th: Please note the Nov 23rd update changed the quick sim mode and you have to use different methods than what are discussed in the earlier posts of this thread. Read from post 151 on in this thread for the latest.

Thanks for the plug knaveen. Direct link to the thread below where over a number of posts I discuss a method which uses the Quick Simulation mode to fairly easily (and more importantly completely within the fair use of the game per the TOS) make 150,000 coins per day (which is actually the maximum you are allowed to earn per day in match coins and coin bonuses, it resets at midnight UK time everyday). You can earn more with trading on top of this above and beyond the 150k limit.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-15/Daily-match-coin-limit-for-FIFA-15-iOS/m-p/3703165#U3703165

Message 3 of 19,358 (85,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
UPDATED Nov 28th: Please note the Nov 23rd update changed the quick sim mode and you have to use different methods than what are discussed in the earlier posts of this thread. Read from post 151 on in this thread for the latest.

Since knaveen22 has expressed interest in continuing a thread regarding legitimate ways to make coins in iOS I would like to continue with this thread since the title is appropriate. Please do not post anything discussing activities that would violate EA terms of service and potentially get this thread locked as well.

For background please read through my thread regarding "Daily iOS Match Coin Limit" that was locked. Currently I earn around 300,000 coins per day through match coin earnings and bonus packs, netting around 250,000 coins per day after you account for contracts used. To do this you must make sure you have the latest version of FIFA 15 installed otherwise it won't work as well.

The basic outline of the method is as follows:

1. Play Division 1 Single Player Ultimate League using the Quick Simulation Mode. Obviously you will have to make it to Division 1 first.

2. If you are using the latest FIFA 15 version, the outcome of each game is not random - if you use exactly the same team and always set Attack/Low BEFORE THE FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME you will always get exactly the same result. In fact every play of the game will be the same! It is crucial that you always set Attack / Low at the beginning of the game as even waiting 1 play into the simulation will yield a different result. LOW is especially important as your team will not lose any fitness if you play the entire game on this setting. ATTACK is what I have been using but you may experiment with NEUTRAL and DEFEND and see if you get different results. The key is to be consistent and I always use ATTACK since it is one less variable to remember.

3. Through trial and error come up with a combination of teams that ensure you win all 10 games. Keep in mind that a better team may not necessarily yield a better result so don't be afraid to experiment with lesser teams. You will probably need 80+ rated teams though. From what I can tell Chemistry and Chemistry styles do not affect the outcome so don't worry about that like you would when playing normally.

4. Once you have this you will want to set up an easy way to quick simulate games while you do other things. I use a combination of my iPhone and iPad depending on what works best for me. If you use the iPhone consistently you will need to take keeping your phone charged into account. If you simulate through each 10 game season it takes about 30 minutes (I have timed it) assuming you are fairly attentive to starting each new game when the previous one ends. Keep in mind that you will only need to give your phone attention for a few seconds every 3 minutes so you can still do other things. At the end of the season your coin earnings will be around 3300 from the matches and 7,500 from the bonus (or 10,800 total) plus you will receive a 10k Jumbo Gold Rare Pack (24 items, 20 gold, and 3 rares). Again you will have to remember to pick the correct opponent for each match (based on your trial and error from #3) and set it to Attack/Low right at the beginning (or Defend or Neutral if that is what you determined works). If you mess up and draw or lose the game then you cannot win the season since it requires 10 consecutive wins. This will mean your season is considerably less profitable.

5. There is a daily coin earnings limit of 150,000 coins in iOS. Your match coins and season bonus coins count towards this but the bonus packs do not, however once you reached the limit you do not get any bonus packs either. So based on earning 10,800 coins per season you can play up to 14 seasons per day within the limit, which is about 7 hours of simulation time (which is not as hard as it sounds). On top of the 150,000 coins you will earn you also get 14 10k packs! And in my experience even the items in the average pack will sell for at least 10k in the market plus you get quite a few Gold Rare Contracts. But occassionally you also get something good, like today I got Jerome Boateng. So realistically your packs can fetch at least 150k of additional profit per day.

6. Between coins and bonus packs you can easily earn 300,000 coins per day with this method. You will have to use gold rare contracts though so that reduces your profit somewhat. Over 140 games you will use around 37 GR contracts assuming you have the 50% manager bonus. Do not waste contracts on Managers as I don't think chemistry has any affect. 37 GR contracts will set you back around 40-50k depending on how much effort you put into buying them, although you will probably get 10-15 GR contracts in your bonus packs each day. All in all a daily profit of at least 250k is reasonable with this method.
Message 4 of 19,358 (85,031 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I did an experiment using Neutral but each one I tried a player got a red card which really will not work for this strategy. I am sticking with Attack / Low but trying to narrow it down so just 2 teams can win all 10 games which means I can fit all the players in one squad. I'll still make two squads because it easier to switch between lineups but fitness works out much easier for when I want to play full games with the squads. 

Message 5 of 19,358 (85,016 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that 15k packs are available all week this week. Prices for Gold Rare Contracts should fall in price so it will be a good time to stock up.

Message 6 of 19,358 (84,885 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro
Hi Glen,

Yeah I'm stocking up on GR contracts, buying below 900. Is that good or can I get for even lower now? IMO prices should come down more during weekend.
Message 7 of 19,358 (84,860 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks Glenzilly for continuing the flow of your knowledge once again.
Message 8 of 19,358 (84,844 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
900 is very good. I had been paying 1100-1200 and that was with some effort. While it seems intuitive to wait until later in the week a lot people jump on the packs when they are first released and then it trails off after that so the market may be more saturated now than later. Plus the weekend is when contracts are most in demand (more games played) so that will drive prices up Friday - Sunday. TOTW is being released tomorrow so that may increase pack openings also, I am thinking the next couple days will present the best opportunities.
Message 9 of 19,358 (84,835 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

TOTW is pretty solid this week and all of the high rated cards in it are still common enough to give people a hope of packing them. I am guessing tonight especially will be a great time to pick up GR contracts. I am buying any I can find 1,000 coins or less.

Message 10 of 19,358 (84,797 Views)