how to enable vibration on game pad for FIFA 15 PC

by amithirave

Original Post

how to enable vibration on game pad for FIFA 15 PC

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I am having a problem with FIFA 15 vibration for controller Gamepad. It is working in Windows 7 64 bit but not in game. Do you have any ideas how to solve this issue? Thank you

Message 1 of 9 (15,382 Views)

Re: how to enable vibration on game pad for FIFA 15 PC

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @amithirave

What kind of controller are you using and when are you expecting it to vibrate?

Using the Xbox 360 controller my controller was vibrating when I hit the bar and when I hit and obstacle during a skill game.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 9 (15,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ty for reply...

M using "Nitho Wireless Shock pad PS3-PC"..

Message 3 of 9 (15,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Vibration is working properly while testing in pc, but not is game..what shd i do.??

Message 4 of 9 (15,350 Views)

Unfortunately I don't believe that there is a specific way to force Vibration in game. If there is a setting it would be in the Controller Settings in the Customize menu. I assume you've checked this area already?

Thank you

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 5 of 9 (15,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yup I checked in setting ,but no such opt to turn on/off vibration... Controller does not vibrate when ball hit the bar or hit by any obstacles... Any solution to enable vibration in FIFA 15 PC game?? Game pad is working properly it vibrate for other games but not for fifa15
Message 6 of 9 (15,334 Views)

You can try using the Repair Install function, but aside from this I don't believe it will be possible to force it to vibrate.

Thank you

---------------

Message 7 of 9 (15,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, this problem appears when you have the joy.cpl files from the twin usb installer but some of the files are not placed during installation because windows reject them somehow so you need to delete and replace these files MANUAL for the vibrations to work on all EA Games. See this tutorial Fix Windows Shell Common Dll Has Stopped Working

Message 8 of 9 (9,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Guy Hello I have fifa 21 and I expect my xbox one controller, to vibrate when the ball hit the bar pr dashes the opponent but it doesn't.

Normally the controller vibrates if I do a test in my system

Some suggestions please.
Message 9 of 9 (2,889 Views)