Accepted Solution

ارجو حل مشكلتي في فيفا

★★★ Newbie
كل ما ادخل بجيني كذا لحد الان ما حصلت طريقة تحل هالمشكله
Message 1 of 4 (680 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ارجو حل مشكلتي في فيفا

Community Manager

I think there's a translation error here, but looking into this I can see you've reached out to the appropriate team and they've sent you back a response today. 

We don't have any control over the issue on AHQ, the team you've contacted deal with such cases. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (864 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@al-hiamood Hi, unfortunately we don't have any Arabic support on AHQ so we'll need to lock the thread. 

You may want to try recreating the post in a supported language, if you click "ENGLISH" at the top of the page you'll see a list of supported languages. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (666 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Each time you enter the game FIFA comes a message has been secured your account for cancellation Insurance Contact us I have continued with the technical support but I can not find the solution I ask you to cancel the insurance on my account because I love this game and respect the laws please cancel my insurance account to be able to play in FIFA 18 I love you.
Message 3 of 4 (663 Views)

Community Manager

I think there's a translation error here, but looking into this I can see you've reached out to the appropriate team and they've sent you back a response today. 

We don't have any control over the issue on AHQ, the team you've contacted deal with such cases. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (865 Views)