Re: Will EA servers ever work properly!

by belgischerkommun

Original Post

Will EA servers ever work properly!

★★★ Apprentice
Getting sick and tired of this sh#t! When are ea going to sort their servers instead of blaming everyone else? Why can't they accept some responsibility for this **bleep** poor attempt of a game! It is **bleep** in so many ways, and now it's that **bleep** you can't even play **bleep**! Get it sorted ea as this is a complete rip off, along with the bugs, glitches, crazy at times gameplay, unable to finish tournaments, can't get promoted etc etc etc
Utter **bleep** basically!
Message 1 of 4 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i fell exactly the same my coins disapeard and now i cant even play the game

Message 2 of 4 (420 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Wonderful post!

I can't play since 1st december, but obviously even the players with working accounts cannot enjoy the game anymore because of serverproblems, not getting Matchcoins, creating a game, finding opponents...

The advisors on the support are chimpanzees: "Do you wanna have a gold-pack as compensation uauauauua". The studio is on christmas holiday with your money.... And Answer HQ is just for your emotions, to scream and to lose control - a very good improvement from EA for their own security :D

Message 3 of 4 (406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

<Ironie>

buy some points to get happy again Wink there will come some Happy Hours, I suppose Standard smile

</Ironie>

Look at this: http://www11.pic-upload.de/09.12.14/dt8nx7qw41eb.jpg

Message 4 of 4 (405 Views)