Re: Why is Ghana not on Fifa...

by gil067

Original Post

Why is Ghana not on Fifa...

★ Newbie
I think it's not fair that Ghana is not on Fifa or has not been on Fifa... The country has been to the World Cup 3 times and has even made it to the semifinals before. I think it's rather unfair that countries like Côte D'Ivoire get the privilege to be on Fifa all the time even though they perform poorly in major competitions such as the World Cup.. I think the Ghana national team have performed in all the world cups that they have played and should be given a slot on Fifa..
Message 1 of 5 (7,923 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Last I checked there are over 80 players from Ghana in the game.
Message 2 of 5 (7,900 Views)

★★★★ Guide

from what i understand the Ghana FA have given the rights to PES and Konami - so EA cant use them on FIFA normal games

They could use them in the World Cup game as the rights owners are different for the World Cup and normal National teams - that is FIFA give the rights for the World Cup which includes all teams to EA. So when a team competes in the world cup by default FIFA can sell their name.

Its not a EA problem - the Ghana FA won't let them use the team in the game.

Could be incorrect but this is what i understand is the problem

Message 3 of 5 (7,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have heard that too. I don't know how NBA rights work basketbball but it seems that both EA and 2k are able have NBA teams and court names etc in their games. Why can't soccer be like that?
I like playing Fifa than Pes and it sucks that I do not have access to certain teams, the champoins league and many more because EA do not jave the rights. Forget about the rights and allow all parties to create a soccer game with accees to everything they want, and let the fans decide which games they like better.
Message 4 of 5 (5,838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So can it be corrected 

Message 5 of 5 (2,828 Views)