Unable to download from creation centre

by m_benson01

Original Post

Re: Unable to download from creation centre

★★ Apprentice
Message 61 of 121 (1,113 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It doesn't work, it's broken. Something wrong is going on here. I hope, but highly doubt, that the center is down because they're fixing it. 

However, we want an official statement about this, EA. This is a disrespect!

Message 62 of 121 (1,090 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It really should work, maybe if you're outside the UK then the hyperlink is different but that 100% works for me.

Message 63 of 121 (1,080 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Now i can access to the CC web. Let's hope we'll be able to download teams soon or at least an official statement about this.

Message 64 of 121 (1,065 Views)

★ Novice

is it working?

Message 65 of 121 (1,025 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm using Chrome and now i can't access to the CC web, again. It works on Firefox, though. Again, we need an official word about what's going to happen with this.

Message 66 of 121 (1,007 Views)

★★★★ Novice

exactly, c'mon EA a simple yes/no will suffice. This has passed the point of reasonable business IMO 

Message 67 of 121 (946 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

EA ever going to reply? nice to see the customer service is spot on. I often wonder if common sense or decency is a thing of the past. 

Its simple, ' no sorry its no longer available' or even better...how about, sorry its finished, but guess what!..you can edit/create kits for free on fifa 17...you're welcome, because we listen to the fans. 

Message 68 of 121 (932 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's sad to see this happen to be honest. Creation Centre was a great little feature, it doesn't seem like it costs too much to run/maintain. Sure it has a few faults, but it really changed my experience of FIFA for the better. Had the entire SPFL created and with a lot of accuracy, so I'd rather you just told us now @EA_Guy etc. because then I can stop bothering.

Message 69 of 121 (886 Views)

★★★★ Novice

exactly, I'd be absolutely gutted to see my creations basically disappear but if that is really going to happen it is not unreasonable to ask that they tell us now

Message 70 of 121 (875 Views)