Unable to download from creation centre

by m_benson01

Original Post

Re: Unable to download from creation centre

★★ Apprentice

Exactly. On a separate note, I'm genuinely willing to offer my time and effort for free in order to fix/improve Creation Centre. For example, why is it that Creation Centre teams cannot play home games in generic stadiums in the daylight?

Message 51 of 121 (1,342 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is becoming utterly ridiculous @ ea sports - this has been almost a month now

Message 52 of 121 (1,297 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Definitely a month, nearing a month and a half. Just tell us if it's not going to happen and we can move on from this.

Message 53 of 121 (1,287 Views)

★ Novice

It's probably done for...FIFA 17 is coming a few weeks and I don't think keeping creation centre for a two-year old game is high on their list of priorities. If it truly is dead, I'd at least appreciate an official post rather than this lack of communication.

Message 54 of 121 (1,272 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have the same problem....  PS3, FIFA 15, all items, about a month ago, are there any news from EA?

Message 55 of 121 (1,222 Views)

★★★★ Novice

To EA Sports,

I will continue to post on this thread and keep it active until something is done - this is utterly ridiculous that it has been a month since the problem first occurred and we have heard nothing in terms of a timetable or solution. Though FIFA 15 is almost two years old the online features of the game are supported, and EA indeed pledged a while back to support online features for games for a couple years after their release. Thus, as the creation centre is indeed an online feature, it is only right that they support it and allow us to use it for as long as the EA servers still operate for the game. The fact that they do not is a shame and a true indictment of the company.

Message 56 of 121 (1,189 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I've heard that EA has stopped supporting CC in fifa15. So they are not going to fix it as it is EA's decision to disable CC in fifa15. It is sad that none of the EA officials have come out and tell us what has happened to CC exactly. We only want a response from EA, whether it is to fix it or to disable the feature permanently. Please reply ASAP.
Message 57 of 121 (1,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie
PSN- Restaurant Avenue Sony PlayStation 3, FIFA 15 Yes, all teams, all players and all tournaments do not download onto the game This definitely only started this month Error message: "There was an error downloading the content. Please try again" 6:20 am AST
Message 58 of 121 (1,151 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If EA in fact shut down the creation center without previous advice, then they should give us some time (maybe a week) to use the CC and download some teams, players and leagues before it's over. Wouldn't be the fairest, but at least something. 

We want to know what will happen with this situation, this is such a disrespect to the fans.

Message 59 of 121 (1,131 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Now i can't even access to the creation center web https://accounts.internal.ea.com/connect/auth?response_type=code&client_id=EASFC-web&state=m1rRK3mXU...

WHAT' THE HELL IS GOING ON, EA? 

Message 60 of 121 (1,093 Views)