Re: Unable to assign ARROW KEYS for player movements in FIFA15 (Full Version)

by CertifiedSammy

Original Post

Unable to assign ARROW KEYS for player movements in FIFA15 (Full Version)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi,

I am unable to choose and use the arrow keys for player moment. I am not even able to change it to arrow keys in keyboard.

I am forced to use num pad keys or some other keys except arrow keys. 

I am pretty sure most of the PC fifa players use arrow keys if the controller is keyboard for controlling the player movements. 

EA please have this resolved and let us choose arrow keys for player movements in keyboard.

Awaitng a prompt response or fix.

Regards

Message 1 of 6 (71,605 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i managed to get three arrow keys right BUT my right movement is numpad 0 - cant seem to set the right arrow.........

sad - first time i bought Fifa since Fifa 11

Message 2 of 6 (71,391 Views)

★ Guide
just change the classic mapping to your custom, i had them by default to move all directions with arrow keys... weird...
Message 3 of 6 (71,387 Views)

★★ Novice

when in CONTROLLER SETTINGS, select preset "alternate" the movement keys there are the arrows... just change the shoot/pass keys and go back, the game will ask to save these controls to a costum A, and its fixed, but I hope Fifa will fix these kind of issues them selfes, we pay a lot of money for this game!

Message 4 of 6 (71,320 Views)

★ Novice

Hi all, I found an easy way to assign movement of player by the arrow keys. First assign any keys for the movement say i,j,k,l or anything you like. Now see for which actions the navigation(arrow) keys are assigned. Probably its assigned to Tactics, Mentality etc by default. Now suppose you have assigned "i" for Move Up action and the Up Arrow is assigned for "Tactics". So just click on Tactics and assign "i". You will se that the controls get exchanged and Up Arrow will be assgned for Move Up. You can do the same for all other arrow keys.

Hope this helps...

Message 5 of 6 (70,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haven't tried playing FIFA on a computer before. However, on a PS 4 console, going to control settings enables you choose between analog or arrows for player movements.

I followed the tutorial here and it worked fine.

Message 6 of 6 (49,958 Views)