Unable To Access FUT via Console or WebApp!!!!!

by KevinM0311

Original Post

Unable To Access FUT via Console or WebApp!!!!!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Why close my topic?

Anyway, just gonna post it back anytime.

Well its back, and just as annoying, lets make this a big thread again!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-15/Unable-To-Access-FUT-via-Console-or-WebApp/td-p/3651149

For people who don't know how to reach the EA chat:

1. Click on the folowing link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

2. Make sure you're logged in(you can see this in the top right corner)

3. Always start a new case

4. Choose FIFA 15 and click "next"

5. Select your plaftorm and click "next"

6. Select a topic,I always choose "General Technical Support" and type something like: can't login on FUT, click "next"

7. After that you're chat session is made, you'll see the waiting time, when its active you click "chat now"

8. Most important, talk to the advisors, but with respect, don't scream at them(use caps lock) and explain as clear as you could be what's your issue.

Message 2 of 230 (10,825 Views)

I can't reach the EA servers when i tried to play fifa 15

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i'm unable to connect to the ea server. i don't know what is happening. when i try to open ea on the laptop, mobile or on the playstation i get the pop-up message that i'm unable to connect to the ea servers. i don't know what is happening, can you help me.

Message 1 of 230 (10,711 Views)

fifa 15 ea servers

★★★ Newbie

hai,

i can login with one account of me on ultimate team but with my main account i can't they say the ea servers are down. but on my other account it workes. what is going on i want to open some packs on ultimate team but it dident work the servers?

Message 3 of 230 (10,718 Views)

Issue connecting to Webapp or on Console

★★★ Apprentice

On Console I get the "There has been an error connecting to FIFA Ultimate Team"

On WebApp I get "Sorry, it looks like something went wrong and an unknown error has occured"

The account is NOT locked. Sometimes I can get onto FUT but it it really slow and eventually kicks me back out within 5 minutes. I have tried resetting security question as well.

Anyone else having this same issue?

Message 4 of 230 (10,774 Views)

Re: Issue connecting to Webapp or on Console

★★★★ Novice

I have the same thing...Also resetted the security question. 

Message 5 of 230 (10,764 Views)

Re: Issue connecting to Webapp or on Console

★★★ Apprentice

Also Companion App on the iPhone works 100%, just can't get on Console or Webapp

Message 6 of 230 (10,751 Views)

ea servers not available !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

★★ Newbie
its been 2 days its not working and i want to open tots packs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 7 of 230 (10,719 Views)

Getting kicked out of ulitmate team

★★★ Newbie

Hello i can log in with one of my accounts but if i try another one than i'm getting kicked out of ultimate team as soon as i join in.it started last night.it's an account which i justed to buy players and it has some coins. i wanted to use them during tots but right now i can't get in.

anyone knows an answer?

Message 8 of 230 (10,713 Views)

error

★★★ Newbie

if i login to my origin account to check my ultimate team, i get an error. what to do with this?

Message 9 of 230 (10,701 Views)

EA

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I would like to know why not let me enter my account fifa ultimate team or from the Play, or from the computer in the WebApp or the aplicaion FUT 15 Companion. Please answer me quickly because it is very important. Thanks.

Message 10 of 230 (10,693 Views)