Original Post

FUT services are experiencing high levels of server log traffic

★★★ Newbie
FUT services are experiencing high levels of server log traffic
Message 21 of 41 (1,890 Views)

Re: FUT services are experiencing high levels of server log traffic

[ Edited ]
★ Pro
I believe the game has ended. Wouldn't it be nice and courteous if EA Admins could simply say so or at least post an updated message. How difficult can that be? Instead of just ignoring players who may not have known the game was ending. Just another example of a total lack of respect not only from EA but also from Admins on this Board who simply ignore private messages. Shocking!

I play PES2017 now where the support is just so much better.

@EA_Andy @EA_Guy
Message 22 of 41 (1,867 Views)

Server full error fifa ultimate 15 android

★★★ Novice
High volume of traffic server full.. plz solved this issue.. having this problem from past 10 days
Message 23 of 41 (1,825 Views)

Fifa 15

★★★ Newbie
the fut service is currently experiencing a high volume of server traffic android

HELP ME
Message 24 of 41 (1,836 Views)

Can't login fifa 15

★★★ Newbie
"The Fut service is currently experiencing high volume of server traffic'' plss solve this problem
Message 25 of 41 (1,783 Views)

Cannot connect to FUT server

★★★ Newbie

Keep getting this error: ''The Fut service is currently experiencing high volume of server traffic'' happening for a week now. The FIFA 15 UT game was working fine until my last installation. But when i Installed it a week ago after my android phone had been formatted, it just didn't seem to be working on my phone now. People said to spam the ''try again'' but nothing has worked. Please help. 

Message 26 of 41 (1,727 Views)

Re: The FUT service is currently experiencing a high volume of server traffic

★★★ Newbie
The same with me , almost a month and tired to get it fix so many times but didn't work , please help
Message 27 of 41 (1,705 Views)

Fifa 15

★★★ Newbie
Hi
I am getting a message when I go on FIFA 15 that there is a high volume problem and it has happened for a while I was wondering if you could fix it because I really want to go on FIFA 15
Thanks Callum
Message 28 of 41 (1,685 Views)

The fut service is currently experience...

★★★ Newbie
Plzz solve tis problem in fifa 15
Message 29 of 41 (1,663 Views)

The fut service is experiencing a high traffic volume problem!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
I cant load fifa 15 Ultimate team because of some high volume problem please EA help!!! I install the game at friday 15 and I didnt even entered the game!!!! Plsssssssssss EA help!!!!!
Message 30 of 41 (1,686 Views)