PS3 Fifa 15 Formation BUG Ultimate team

by Stachoo84

Original Post

PS3 Fifa 15 Formation BUG Ultimate team

★★★★★ Novice

HI,

PS3. Latest updates. Ultimate Team mode. Language in game english.

I am expiriencing an issue in every game i believe.

I have all my squads Basketball set to formation 4-3-3(5).

Steps:

I start a new online game in fut.

Game starts.

When I enter menu durin the game the tile 'team management' shows my correct formation.

But when I click on it and enter the team management the formation showing on the screan changes, to a formation named 'MED default'.

I am not sure what is the 'MED deafult' formation, but if i recall correctly i was able to create it in FIFA 14 fut.

MED is abbrevation of my team name.

And the real issue is that in play the formation that is used by my team is not my choosen 4-3-3(5) but the one that is behind 'MED default.

The MED default formations issomethimes 4-1-2-1-2 and sometimes 4-3-3 but different from mine.

It is very frustrationg cause i have to enter menu every time the game starts and change the formation to my 4-3-3 (5).

Please investigate,

Tomasz

Message 1 of 10 (2,918 Views)

Re: PS3 Fifa 15 Formation BUG Ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

Me too with Xbox360

Message 2 of 10 (2,695 Views)

★★ Novice
I am also having this problem. It irritat me so much as everytime i play an ultimate team mach online, i have to loose 1 pause in the beginning of the match just to check the formation. Please help use..
Message 3 of 10 (2,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you get an answer to this problem? im having the same issue, so annoying

Message 4 of 10 (2,461 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I did not get any answer from EA...

Such a stupid Bug and they don't care.

Message 5 of 10 (2,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

UP

Message 6 of 10 (2,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. I get the opponents formation. : S
Message 7 of 10 (2,024 Views)

★★★★ Guide

yeah its knackered

Really bad last night in cup

I tried to swap players and i ended up with the same player on the subs bench as in the team and players missing in the wrong positions - lots of fun

Message 8 of 10 (2,019 Views)

★★ Novice
Exactly the same thing happened to me and when we claim they rig matches they deny it.. How can I be leading 4-1 using 5-3-2, second half all my players got slower passed going astray.. I thought they were tired made changes while making changes I noticed it wasn't my real formation and that got me really mad.. I thought it was my mistake until the same thing kept happening over and over again.. The simple answer is just how EA wants you to lose as much matches as you can while you keep believing your team isnt good enough which leads to more fifa points more packs you buy and more richer they get.. EA don't give a **bleep** about customers thats why they are the worst company in America.. I'm done with buyin fifa games ever again I know I'm not that valuable losing just one customer but trust me EA gamers are gonna get tired of your bullshits and in the I can't wait for the day EA are declared bankrupt..
Message 9 of 10 (1,925 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

UP

+as far as i can tell it happens when i am away team in fut - then the formation for home team is displayed not mine.

No one even bothered to answer from ea? really?

Try making subs with incorrect formation displayed in 30s.... sick...

Message 10 of 10 (1,592 Views)