I have played 3 games in a row and recieved 0 coins for all of them

Message 498 of 760 (780 Views)

Re: Coins

★★ Guide

Very well know issue.

Message 507 of 760 (772 Views)

Games but no Coins

★★★ Newbie
I played a match in Ultimate Team and won but I got no coins or points toward my season for winning, even though some of my players were injured and their fitness decreased.
Message 509 of 760 (767 Views)

no points no coins constantly happening. sick love game but will not buy anymore

★★★ Newbie

Message 512 of 760 (770 Views)

Re: No points or coins when won on fifa 15 FUT. not registering games played

★★★★★ Newbie
TAG : ProudWall992268
Time: 20:40 UKR
Console : Xbox 360
Mode: FUT season
Again no points, no coins for win or selling players. This starts to be very annoying
Message 515 of 760 (711 Views)

★★ Novice

Had enough. i really don't want to play this game anymore because you never know if it will work or not. Most often its not. Pointless to keep trying so i'm taking the game back to where I purchasedit to demand a refund. The game isn't fit for purpose which goes against the consumer rights law, the Sales of Goods Act 1979. If everyone who has issues demands a refund under this act which is in place to protect consumers from rip off companies then maybe EA will use some of the money they've take from us all and actually try to improve their products and customer relations.

Message 516 of 760 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi there 

i have some problem i just won div 3 title and not promoted to div 2  .... but send me div 4 ... and i played and won 2 games and won no points ... and 1 draw they gave me only 1pts  in 3 games wtf ...is going on !!!!!

Message 517 of 760 (690 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just spoke to ea advisor/helper.  

He said it was an on going issue they were trying to fix. No timescale for when it'll be fixed. Nothing he could do to support and gave me two gold packs as compensation, like that would cheer me up. Give me a pack so I could potentially get players that I can't play with on the only mode I actualy enjoy playing.

Looks like it's going to carry on and there's no one we can contact etc with any knowledge of how to help. 

Waste of ££££.

Message 518 of 760 (678 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been unable to progress in single player seasons for 2 weeks now, have played the same game at least 10 times. Have now just given up altogether until an update is released.

Message 519 of 760 (634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine is now working.

Don't know if it was helped by them looking at my account and adding packs etc but now it's working fine

Message 520 of 760 (620 Views)