Re: My FIFA 15 keeps freezing.(PS3)

by trininiko007

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My FIFA 15 keeps freezing.(PS3)

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure why but about a month ago it starts to happen. I was playing in career mode and in the middle of the match it freezes. I tried deleting all the saved files but it still occurs. Please Help! Standard smile Thank you so much! :manhappy:

Message 1 of 10 (17,324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi DanIrfan,

If you haven't already, try clearing your consoles cache. You can see details on this here.

It's also worth trying the steps on the page here, specifically the Restore File System step.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (19,405 Views)

All Replies

Hi DanIrfan,

If you haven't already, try clearing your consoles cache. You can see details on this here.

It's also worth trying the steps on the page here, specifically the Restore File System step.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 2 of 10 (19,406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if i was to do this would it delete my ultiamate team 

Message 3 of 10 (15,332 Views)

This will not delete your Ultimate Team.

These steps should have no adverse affects on your system and you will not lose any progress.

Thanks

---------------

Message 4 of 10 (15,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My Fifa 15 keep freezing during gameplay and it always makes a cracking sound when it freezes
Message 5 of 10 (15,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue , a crack sound and then the whole device freeze... Any suggestions??
Message 6 of 10 (12,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here my fifa 15 worked perfectly up until a week or so ago and when playing a match ill here that abrubt crack sound an then no more hud and when i hit start it freezes 

Message 7 of 10 (11,689 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Unable to get to the point to restore on system. When i do it a message appears asking if i want to allow video output. When i click ok i go straight into ps3 home screen. No options to restore.
Message 8 of 10 (8,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Some people that don't know about safe mode would try to hard reset their console. But it is not advice able because it can damage your systems hard drive. If you use the ps3 system you can reach the safe mode by pressing and holding the ps3 power button till it beeps once then a second time and then goes off again. Then you hold the power button again until the ps3 beeps two consecutive times. You should be in the ps3 safe mode now. Then you will see the restore file system option.DO NO SELECT RESTORE PS3 SYSTEM OR YOUR PS3 HARD DRIVE WILL BE CLEARED
Message 9 of 10 (6,765 Views)

★★★ Novice
it didn't work for me Frown
Message 10 of 10 (4,640 Views)