Moving of players

by kanewillz

Original Post

Moving of players

★★ Novice

In ultimate team, I cannot move some players from the club to the squad or transfer market. I have even tried to quick sell them but that doesn't work as well.I think I may have been hacked or it could be a technical difficulty made by EA. This has been happening for the last few days so I cant play due to not being able to build a full squad.

Message 6 of 223 (4,492 Views)

Ultiamte Team Problem

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I Got problems since yesterday with my ultimate team. I can play anything online only not FUT. If I want to change players on my bench it get me away from my FUT I was thinking mayby a ban but i didnt receive any warning mail ,can someone please help me

Message 1 of 223 (4,365 Views)

Disconnected when adding players to my squad.

★★ Novice

Everytime I try to add a player from my club to my active squad, I am disconnected from the EA servers. Leaving me unable to play any games as I do not have enough players to play in the team. Been happening for two days now.

GT: ItsRhysie
Console: Xbox 360

Message 2 of 223 (4,306 Views)

Server connection loss when trying to swap players.

★★★ Newbie
Fifa 15 on android "loses connection" with servers when I try to place a player in my active squad. How do I fix this bug?
Message 3 of 223 (4,319 Views)

Why can't I put players from my club in my squad on fifa 15

★★★ Newbie
I can't even put them on my transfer list or anything
Message 4 of 223 (4,319 Views)

squad

★★★ Newbie

Dears,

I have sold a center back without swapping another CB to the squad.

When now I wanted to put a player i bought in that position, a message comes which says that the ultimate team is not connecting or working propely.

Kindly can you help with this.

Thank you

Message 5 of 223 (4,315 Views)

Re: Moving of players

★★★ Newbie

If you're trying to do this on the web app or companion app you will have problems because to transfer market is down on both of those devices. 

If the players are still in your club then you haven't been hacked.

If you aren't already doing so try doing it on the console and see what happens.

Message 7 of 223 (4,338 Views)

Re: Moving of players

★ Novice
The exact same thing has happened to me andi can't do it on phone or consol? Help please!!
Message 8 of 223 (4,331 Views)

help

★★★ Newbie

In ultimate team every time i try to add another player to my squad it kicks me out of ultimate team. i cant put any players from my team on the transfer list when i try it still just says error connecting to ultimate team 

Message 9 of 223 (4,311 Views)

can.t play

★★★ Novice

So i wanna swap an out of contract player from team,and when i do that i get some status call id error,ca.nt see the number cuz it.s to fast and then we.re sorry servers problems bla bla, i think i will delete it ,its full of stupid errors can.t finish tournaments..oow i.m playing on android

Message 10 of 223 (4,316 Views)