Re: Missing Friends in FIFA Ultimate Team, I can't play online with them anymore

by jr_carioca_23

Original Post

Missing Friends in FIFA Ultimate Team, I can't play online with them anymore

★★★ Novice

Missing Friends in FIFA Ultimate Team, I can't play online with them anymore

Hi,

I'd been bugged with many issue with my account this year in FUT.

After starting playing FIFA 15 for roughly the first quarter since the game launched I can this issues

1. It start out with my buying some loan players on FCC Catalogue for FUT

2. Bought one and then another one

3. Got an error and then since then my account is never the same

4. Any item I tried to loan on FUT never appears.

5. Bought 'Change FUT club name' and it never give me that option to change

6. Loan some top players like Bale and Vidal and Aguero and they never appeared.

7. Soon my account started acting weird. I can't logged into EA servers so I couldn't gain XP and FCC anymore

8. I can still access FUT

9. Can't access catalogue to by stuff

10. Other modes started to get affected due to the fact that i can't logged into EA servers FCC

11. Restart game feature that I unlocked before is now unavailable due to no connection to EA FCC

12. also Players celebration went back to the basics because all my unlocked celebration became unavailable

13. Went to EA to resolve this many times during the year but til date no RESOLUTION.

Troubleshoot:

- Tried logging on to my account on another PS4 in another location, same error occured.

- Tired logging on to another account on MY OWN PS4, that account worked just fine

- Concluded that it's not my Hardware nor Network issue.

-

14. Then yesterday I tried to play with my friend on a friendly season match in FUT on my PS4. Only to realise that I he's not available in my friends list in FIFA15 for me to invite him.

15. Went out of the game to PS menu and checked but nothing is wrong he's still my friend (and we were chatting with each other using party feature in PS4

16. Went out of FUT and realise I can see him in my friends list for other online modes like pro clubs, coop seasons and online friendlies.

17. Just can't see him in FUT

18. My friend can see me in this friends list though so he could invite me instead

19. I tried to join his invite.

20. Went into loading screen, and got kicked out of FUT again telling me there's an error with the friends list in my origin and I will be exiting FUT back to the main menu.

21. We end up playing proclubs instead.

22. Same thing happened to another friend today, gone in FUT Friend list, Leaderboard do not have him as well

23. Attempted the same work around but failed, end up playing online friendlies instead

24. Out of about 8 friends that plays FUT in my list I can now see only 3 of them. Played with them and the game works fine (BUT STILL NOT LOGGED IN TO FCC)

25. All friends who played FIFA however appears in my friend list within the FIFA 15 game OUTSIDE of FUT MODE.

Please Advice?

Message 1 of 3 (5,247 Views)

Re: Missing Friends in FIFA Ultimate Team, I can't play online with them anymore

★★ Novice
I have the same issue with friends not showing on my fifa friends list and also when we play friendly season our records doesn't get update and doesn't show the right results on the Mach afterword ..
Kind of frustrated for us since we make bets for the winner at the end of the year...
I tough it was get fixed for the fifa 18 and last night when we had our first tournament same thing happen...
I hope gets fixed .. that was really disappointing ..
Message 2 of 3 (3,586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What is the solution 

Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)